Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by SomeKid

I got mine from Moda3 too. And I am hoping now they come in good shape. Eciaccord you got me kinda scared about mine. Fingers crossed, or they will be the beater pair.

The shoes overall look great besides the minor flaws which won't matter once I start wearing them. Moda3 was super fast as far as shipping, they doublebox, threw in some decals, and a personalized letter. i will definetely buy from them again.

757 stores are buggin on this release....every spot is now giving the "they super limited, we are not getting them" response. The connects I have arenot sure and havent heard, but they have spacejams on their manifest????
I copped a 9.5 off ebay for 123 shipped, which isnt too bad, but I still need a second pair. They played us (757) on the Penny's, and now this? This areais NOT that small to be getting left out like this! Who knows, maybe they will show next week or so, I wont be mad, just able to get a few more on a discount.Ebay prices will probably get a little higher than drop or level off..getting pairs for under retail shouldnt be too hard in a few months, but to be safe I hadto cop one for now.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

757 stores are buggin on this release....every spot is now giving the "they super limited, we are not getting them" response. The connects I have are not sure and havent heard, but they have spacejams on their manifest????
I copped a 9.5 off ebay for 123 shipped, which isnt too bad, but I still need a second pair. They played us (757) on the Penny's, and now this? This area is NOT that small to be getting left out like this! Who knows, maybe they will show next week or so, I wont be mad, just able to get a few more on a discount. Ebay prices will probably get a little higher than drop or level off..getting pairs for under retail shouldnt be too hard in a few months, but to be safe I had to cop one for now.
Word? Did you try Commonwealth?

Going the Nike route is pretty good. Free shipping and all. Just have to call 1800 806 6453. Tell them the style number and your size and they will tell youwhat store to call. Got my second ones on the way.

pimp.gif

Dr Jays Downtown Brooklyn has em, got my size 12 with no problem.

2zeyx3b.jpg

^^^^

IMO, shirts with shoes on them is too tacky. I wouldnt go for that. Take the shoe away and I'll rock.

my pairs are all pretty much flawless. minimal to no pre-creasing FTW.
happy.gif

will prolly go back & grab a few more pairs tomorrow.
wink.gif

icn2mo.jpg

msdvsk.jpg

Was able to scoop another 2 today on the 50, wasn't expecting that to work. So far I've only seen these in Footlocker, and they were moving fast. Myboy asked for 10.5 or 11 and I asked for two 9s and he had to settle for a 10 and I got a 9 and 9.5, employee told us the only pair they had left period was asize 8.

Is it just me or is the leather on the toebox SUPER THIN on these? I haven't picked them up yet due to this issue, and I may pass altogether. They remindme of the leather on reebok classics back in the day where you could see peoples' middle toe when they rock them too tight. Any time you can see theimprint from someone's toe through the top of the shoe there's a problem (especially if it isn't mesh).

Drove down Wilshire today amidst a sea of ash from the sky and douche baggery in the streets. Saw Niketown. I said to myself, hey, them bo jacksons should havecome out already, lets get to gettin. Walked inside, asked the nice man workin there for a sz 11. The man made a call on his walkie talkie. Minutes later,shoes popped up in the service elevator. I said bye to the nice workers at Niketown with those sneakers gotdamnit. Wore them tonight at which point they werepromptly stepped on, but somehow the cheapo leather deflected any and all douche bag shoe stepping marks from appearing on my new bo jacksons. I returned homeand immediately took a short hiatus from buying sneakers until the Air Trainer SC II's are retroed. Thanks for the memories NT.

damn im tite i get them 1 day b4 they come out and dudes coppin on the fiddy....o well still paid 90 any lol

Originally Posted by pd uno

Drove down Wilshire today amidst a sea of ash from the sky and douche baggery in the streets. Saw Niketown. I said to myself, hey, them bo jacksons should have
come out already, lets get to gettin. Walked inside, asked the nice man workin there for a sz 11. The man made a call on his walkie talkie. Minutes later,
shoes popped up in the service elevator. I said bye to the nice workers at Niketown with those sneakers gotdamnit. Wore them tonight at which point they were
promptly stepped on, but somehow the cheapo leather deflected any and all douche bag shoe stepping marks from appearing on my new bo jacksons. I returned home
and immediately took a short hiatus from buying sneakers until the Air Trainer SC II's are retroed. Thanks for the memories NT.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom