Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

im sleepin and ima regret it later
smh.gif
smh.gif

They must have gotten some more, because just yesterday they were sold out

And people need to read, it's been posted several times on this very page where to get them from

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Got mine today, not completely happy, but mine don't have the glue stains and wrinkles that others have. Same leather as a lot of retros lately with Nike, so you know how that goes. I'm happy to get a new pair though. Wally wasn't kidding about the brightness of the orange. That's one change I like.

Thanks again Wally for lookin out.

Heard a spot here got them in yesterday and they're gone already.

EDIT: FSR left on Eastbay

I'm tryna see where in your post that elaborates on why you dislike them...

grin.gif

*still waiting for UPS*

Got my BeastBay order yesterday. Nothing too bad, just some glue stains on the mudguard, which I can live with. Gotta give thanks to Wally for the help.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Got mine today, not completely happy, but mine don't have the glue stains and wrinkles that others have. Same leather as a lot of retros lately with Nike, so you know how that goes. I'm happy to get a new pair though. Wally wasn't kidding about the brightness of the orange. That's one change I like.

Thanks again Wally for lookin out.

Heard a spot here got them in yesterday and they're gone already.

EDIT: FSR left on Eastbay

I'm tryna see where in your post that elaborates on why you dislike them...
Didn't want to elaborate on the negative, it's already been stated

But my main complaints..
Quality of leather
Not being suede for the blue
Shade of gray

Got my pairs in . No worries. Also mine came top notch. I didn't see those flaws you guys had.

Happy with my purchase.

jtpixv.jpg

I hate posting on where to pick up shoes because of the lame $%% resellers. If you really want these and is from Jersey, hit me. I picked mines up 2 days agoand been rocking them everyday since..lol. Love them. I wear a size 10 and the 10 I got is a lil snug. Might want to go up a half size but I make them work forme.

Spot I got mines from sold out the day I came in but dude looked me out and told me they were getting another shipment of them that day. Called up and they putmy size to the side. Just now my homeboy called me in to let me know his store got them in. He's the manager so he can put stuff to side for me too. boutto pick up a 2nd pair. These are going kick!, A lot of spots sold out in 1 day. Good look for those trying to get these and not resell.

Looks like I purposely slept, and now that I have decided that I want the shoe, I cant find an 11

size casualities already on eastbay.. interesting.

I will say this. I have been apart of almost every trainer release since 2005 and these are the most widespread un "RARE" release I have seen. If youcan't find a pair for retail within the next week, something is wrong with your investigation skills.

I WAITED LIKE A WEEK AND GOT MY PAIR NO PROBELMS IN NYC....JUST LIKE I SAID I WOULD...I WANTBEETS!!!

Back
Top Bottom