Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

I had no clue these where back out until yesterday (seen Rick Ross on WSHH rockin em)

Went to Eastbay and copped a pair!..very happy!

Mine just arrived in the mail yesterday...as beautiful as I can remember...my first pair of Nikes ever back in 1990...had to have them again. Dying to wearthem, but just cannot do it...the thought of losing them again is too much to bear haha

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

I just watched G-Rocc's video comparison with the 90's, 97's, and these. They really need to take off the 34. That's what makes them a retro,because if they didn't have 34, I'd just consider them a colorway like the beets.

those "raiders" are a bad joke.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Kidaddicted....I just got the new OG Air Trainers in orange...had them back in 90...cannot lose them again...I also bought a pair of them a few years back inthe white/university blue color which are now NDS....I want to get rid of the white/university blue ones but can't bear the thought of wearing theorange...just too nice...

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

I can honestly say, these looks better in person than from pictures posted on the net, IMO. It ain't OG/Retro quality look wise but good enough.

is comfort like the auburns? thats where my stance lied with the auburns. not the greatest quality, but for some reason they had the comfort. The 06 blackgreys were not comfortable at all. so you had bad quality and comfort issues so it was a double negative. 09 and beyond seem to have that comfort.. the shineon the black pleather is one of the biggest turnoffs though. I could sleep better knowing if they got one thing right, comfort.

^^^Comfort is nice. I have no complaints on it. Ya, the pleather is wack but its not as shiny in person(this pair at least). I tried to use natural light whentaking pix. So no flash was used. Its all natural right so its not too shiny.

Oh Wally shut up, you know you'll end up with a pair you're worse than a crackhead when it comes to trainers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

is comfort like the auburns? thats where my stance lied with the auburns. not the greatest quality, but for some reason they had the comfort. The 06 black greys were not comfortable at all. so you had bad quality and comfort issues so it was a double negative. 09 and beyond seem to have that comfort.. the shine on the black pleather is one of the biggest turnoffs though. I could sleep better knowing if they got one thing right, comfort.

ehhh not that comfy IMO. I bought a pair (still may return them) and tried them on and I wasn't impressed with the comfort. (I was, however wearing theam2009 that day which is one of the most comfortable shoes that I own) I'm trying to decide if I'm going to keep them or not. If anything, I guess theycan be thrown into my winter/rain rotation.

Yea I think you guys are a little too hyped about the comfort, they aren't that comfortable, visually they look good, the quality is off, the comfort isdecent that pretty much sums up this retro. I hope these go on sale for 50.00

Back
Top Bottom