Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by clkru

I need someone in Europe to hook it up... I'd pay almost any price under $200 USD for a pair of the black/whites... I have a lot of faith in this shoe.

these shoes can be obtained for less on ebay. haven't seen the black whites yet though.

^I know, thanks... I'm only wanting the black/whites for that price though...

Hmm... for $237.30 USD, kickz.com in Germany has the blk/wht I guess... ugh...

not worth it for that much, especially for a general release (we hope).

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

never really started salivating for the bb3 until i saw this picture:
zoombb399.jpg

http://www.kenlu.net/forum/headline-Nike-Zoom-BB-3-Blk-Wht-2009-10_45578.html

Thet are all over the place here in Manila and they retail at P5495, it around $117, and the whithe/neon and wht/blk/red are on sale already at 20% offapproximately

Im goin to have to rely on my PI brethren or someone for the Black white or Navy pairs if they are already going on sale.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Im goin to have to rely on my PI brethren or someone for the Black white or Navy pairs if they are already going on sale.

the blk/wht aren't on sale yet Rock, the wht/red/black and the wht/neons are..waht size do you need? I'll be on the look out for you if they drop theprice on the blk/wht

^^^ I may be in the need for a hookup in the black/whites in a 9.5 once the price drops a little

Thanks Baller... I've often thought I should start a Basketball league where ONLY Zoom BB1s will be allowed on the court.. This way everyone's skillsets are even... lol

ok bostonmarc, i'll just post it here whenever the price drops, I myself is on a lookout for a sz13 and also on the blk/wht soldier IIIs

I have a wide foot and when I got a 9 in Hyperize, I thought it was too much room. Should I go 8.5 or stick with a 9. For the record I went 8.5 in Lebron IVand Huarache 2k4's.

Can anyone hook me up with some websites. I looked at Rmkstore and I think $145 is still a lil too steep.

$145 sounds awsome, given that kickz.com has them available to US buyers for $237... I need someone with a PI connection...

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by wooballer20

^^ How is the Zoom in these?

On par with the BB1s?

I really want to know, cause the Zoom the the BB1s was unbelievable!
The cushioning is the same.

Think of it as an improved version of the BB I.

They are indeed unbelievable!

How does the toe box compare? The zoom bb1 was wide enough for me but wasnt "tall enough" I felt like the top of the shoe box was too tight on thetop of my toes

Thanks VasFinest... glad to knwo the rest of the developed world has access to what is likely a Zoom performance beast while we here in the states getforce-fed lunar-garbage...

110 euros = 163 usd, which is too much for a shoe that should be a US GR for $110.00...

Since Nike is dissing the US by not giving these upt o us (yet), I'm just going to end up on the Kobe V bandwagon to get my Zoom fix for hoops shoes,(assuming they come with heel AND forefoot Zoom)

Thanks VasFinest... glad to knwo the rest of the developed world has access to what is likely a Zoom performance beast while we here in the states get force-fed lunar-garbage...

110 euros = 163 usd, which is too much for a shoe that should be a US GR for $110.00...

Since Nike is dissing the US by not giving these upt o us (yet), I'm just going to end up on the Kobe V bandwagon to get my Zoom fix for hoops shoes, (assuming they come with heel AND forefoot Zoom)
I dont think they available in Australia or Canada?

I have been scouring the internet for these at a decent price and hoping they appear on eBay like the other colorways, but nothing has turned up yet...

I also don't know anyone in Canada, Australia, Europe, or PI, so getting the hook up hasn't been easy...

I have been scouring the internet for these at a decent price and hoping they appear on eBay like the other colorways, but nothing has turned up yet...

I also don't know anyone in Canada, Australia, Europe, or PI, so getting the hook up hasn't been easy...

I dont think they are in Canada. I live in Canada they arent out here or I havent seen them.

Back
Top Bottom