OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i couldn't care less about the padded or unpadded, but that white collar looks better to me for sure...
pimp.gif
agreed!

Other thing different on those white trainers is the unpadded versions come with round laces, and the new padded models have flat ones.

Speaking of those thin round laces, anyone know of a website with laces like that?

I'm not a fan of the flat laces.

Hey I need to know is there anyway that buying/selling on here is allowed as it's impossible to buy from nike.com from Ireland and I need a pair of those flyknit trainer multicolours bad!!!

Last edited:
Hey I need to know is there anyway that buying/selling on here is allowed as it's impossible to buy from nike.com from Ireland and I need a pair of those flyknit trainer multicolours bad!!!
Only in the classified section , not in threads .

Those Lucid Greens look pretty good... I can't wait for Nike to release some other colors. Seems like they might be slowing down. I gotta post my small collection of racers on here soon.

feeling a little bit of regret but i had to cancel my preorder for those black blue racers. 

i wish nike had more trainer cw's coming out.. .the racers are nice..but the trainers actually are more comfy to wear given the sole is a tad wider and offers more support... IMO

There's a "gently used" black/white racer in size 10 on eBay for a very reasonable $145 plus shipping. I'd grab it if it were in my size!

Back
Top Bottom