OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I emailed east bay about the bright citrus and they emailed back,
Code:
Thank you for your email.According to our records, we will be releasing the Nike Flyknit Racer inbright crimson/black/volt/sherbet on 7/10/15. This product has been assigned Eastbay product number 26628800. Unfortunately, we do not showthis item releasing in bright citrus. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us back.Please let us know if we can assist you further.Sincerely,Cheyenne C.eCustomer Care

Code:
Thank you for your email.According to our records, we will be releasing the Nike Flyknit Racer inbright crimson/black/volt/sherbet on 7/10/15. This product has been assigned Eastbay product number 26628800. Unfortunately, we do not showthis item releasing in bright citrus. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us back.Please let us know if we can assist you further.Sincerely,Cheyenne C.eCustomer Care
what color way is this that eastbay is talking about?

Code:
It might be the fireberries because swoosh has a volt colorway! But the product code for the Bright Citrus "5" 26628-800. 

eastbay is referring to the citrus color way there. Commonly they'll take their SKU make it from chopping off the first # in the Nike product# & combine it with the color code.

ex: 26628800 = 26628-800, Nike's product# for the citrus is 526628-800

Back in the day we use to use tricks like this to preorder shoes before eastbay caught on to all that stuff. Miss those days

Today's pickup

Does anybody know the best way to clean a pair of racers? Just throw them in the washer in a pillow case?

Does anybody know the best way to clean a pair of racers? Just throw them in the washer in a pillow case?
I use this shoe cleaning product called Redeadstock.  Their shoe cleaner works great, is 100% organic and they sell different brushes to use based on which application to use on.  I use them to clean my entire flyknit shoes everytime I wear them (yes I am OD when it comes to cleaning) and it works really well.   Check them out at www.redeadstock.com

I've never thrown my shoes into the washer an dryer myself as I don't trust using this method in case eithe process messes up the shoe.  

Just to clear things up, blue lagoons are set to drop 7/10? Or the citrus color way, just need to plan out my Friday and confirm release date.

Just to clear things up, blue lagoons are set to drop 7/10? Or the citrus color way, just need to plan out my Friday and confirm release date.
citrus. check out the footlocker release calendar. (nobody's brought that up yet but you know i feel nice today)

Sorry if it's been asked many times before, but anyone always have problems with Flyknits heel cutting?

All my shoes are fine in size US13, but both Flyknit Lunar and Flyknit Racer cuts into my heel after wearing it for half a day.

Both legs, fit is fine though.

Hate it, and it sucks to have to wear taller socks that cover the heel portion.

Sorry if it's been asked many times before, but anyone always have problems with Flyknits heel cutting?

All my shoes are fine in size US13, but both Flyknit Lunar and Flyknit Racer cuts into my heel after wearing it for half a day.

Both legs, fit is fine though.

Hate it, and it sucks to have to wear taller socks that cover the heel portion.
probably happens because ur skin is dry and its rubbing up against the pull tab / heel support area.. try putting on some lotion

Some good deals for team orange and total orange racers popped up on the bay for you size 13'ers if anyone is still hunting those down.

Edited: Total Orange's are 11.5 not 13, 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom