OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If folks are offering me $200...i rather just keep them... I would never trade these for a pair of roshes or a bs hype sboe..i guess folks like me just prefer a simple and clean colorway...
There was no point in keeping them, they were a half size too big. 

Nike Running Store in Bucktown would probably be better spot to checkout.

Niketown is a tourist trap

I'm headed to Chicago in a couple of days and I'm praying that the Niketown there has some good racers

I live in Chicago and am literally 10 minutes away from both stores.

NikeTown doesn't have anything surprising as far as racers go. Just the NDC color ways.

Same goes for Bucktown, although Bucktown is known for much more rare releases, nobody goes there really. It's kinda like a secret store. Very low key. I'd call both just to make sure.

Last edited:
If folks are offering me $200...i rather just keep them... I would never trade these for a pair of roshes or a bs hype sboe..i guess folks like me just prefer a simple and clean colorway...
imo they're decent but not worth $300, though ive seen a few sell for 270-300

a price i would jump at is around 230, had a chance at 270 but i skipped

these will sell for 270-300 .. people looking to collect .. it just takes time

also i'm incredibly dumbfounded by the fact that people will pay 300 dollars for some white flyknit trainers that have been worn out to the point when the sole is nonexistent

Last edited:
Is anyone else in that flyknit seller facebook group? Havent seen an update of listings for days, anyone else?

:nerd:  Found a DS pair for $99.97 and was thinking of doing this to them. I feel like 99 is too much for these.. what do you guys say? 70? highest 80?

I'd say $70 highest. A few months ago I saw these sitting on eBay for around that price. And no one was getting them. In my size 11 though.

I think I saw the listing you were looking at too.

I live in Chicago and am literally 10 minutes away from both stores.

NikeTown doesn't have anything surprising as far as racers go. Just the NDC color ways.

Same goes for Bucktown, although Bucktown is known for much more rare releases, nobody goes there really. It's kinda like a secret store. Very low key. I'd call both just to make sure.

Alright. Thanks man

don't like doing this but can i get a price check on DS unpadded electric green trainers?

don't like doing this but can i get a price check on DS unpadded electric green trainers?
im sure rlee knows this, but just to put it out there...no padded electric green trainers were ever produced.

so no point in saying unpadded in this case.

im sure rlee knows this, but just to put it out there...no padded electric green trainers were ever produced.

so no point in saying unpadded in this case.
fine. DS electric green trainers. how much do they run?

fine. DS electric green trainers. how much do they run?
Truly DS? Around $200 would be a fair price. Although I haven't seen them in DS condition on ebay in a very long time. So the fact that they are pretty scarce may drive the price upwards to $230.

Truly DS? Around $200 would be a fair price. Although I haven't seen them in DS condition on ebay in a very long time. So the fact that they are pretty scarce may drive the price upwards to $230.
thanks. 

I think I saw a pair of the sherbert? (or whatever theyre called) get picked up at an outlet a few pages back, did they hit all outlets or was that a random pair and does anyone know the price? I like them but cant bring myself to pay retail. Worse case I'll get them off running warehouse for -10%.

I think I saw a pair of the sherbert? (or whatever theyre called) get picked up at an outlet a few pages back, did they hit all outlets or was that a random pair and does anyone know the price? I like them but cant bring myself to pay retail. Worse case I'll get them off running warehouse for -10%.

Most likely a return. They won't hit the outlets after a few weeks in the stores.

I haven 't been in this thread for a long time, last time I was here people were thinking about painting oreo volt midsoles

So angelus paint works on the midsole and sticks? It doesn't crack etc?

Appreciate it. There are a lot of "consolation prize" colorways with different midsole colors that I would love to color white if possible. It would save me a lot of hassle in searching for the actual colorway lol..

Restock on Footlocker site on Oreo size 11.5 & 12. Get em while you can.
Good looks famb! Copped the 11.5! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom