OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Got my Brave Blue Volts in from Germany. Thanks to @Schub  for the oop at retail 
pimp.gif

They do have the "999999999" on the tag indicating samples and production dates of 10/02/13 and 12/28/13. 
NEED! really dope slick colorway. hoping they will drop along with the fireberry. good cop 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

what German site was that again?
shop4runners.com

They are so funny, ran out of the samples very fast and they wondered what happened, so they increased the price

for the blue lagoons restock to 180€ for two days, before they recognized them sitting and turned the lagoons back to 160€
roll.gif

They had no idea of what they were selling, im asking myself where they had them from

Last edited:
shop4runners.com

They are so funny, ran out of the samples very fast and they wondered what happened, so they increased the price
for the blue lagoons restock to 180€ for two days, before they recognized them sitting and turned the lagoons back to 160€ :rofl:

They had no idea of what they were selling, im asking myself where they had them from

mad i didn't jump on that a couple of weeks ago. I was skeptical for no apparent reason.

Clean shoes :smokin

they're HTM TRAINERS, man. you're over thinking it. lmao @ "closer to a trainer upper" thats exactly what they are...
The original poster mentioned that they were racer uppers. I corrected him.

Most of us can tell the 2 apart with our eyes closed, but I wasn't sure if he knew the difference so I explained the differences in the two.

Whats the problem...

Last edited:
Tweeted at nike but who knows if they even know, anyone know if they still steam flyknits at nike locations?

yeah, I hate, hate, hate black soles, especially when its with a light colored upper.

Last edited:
will the mc racer restock like crazy? the oreos restock like crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I saw it here, but I was wondering if you guys know of an online shop that had custom flyknit racer insoles that had designs like crazy blue/purple galaxies and simple candy corn patterns?

Back
Top Bottom