OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
And this is why I only sell locally

True. But there's only so much you can sell locally, depending on city. I have a bunch of SBs, older Jordans etc I'm trying to get rid of, but here if it isn't a Yeezy or newer popular Jordan release it'll sit. I may have to do the eBay way, even though situations like d e beatup's worry me.

Last edited:
Anybody else experience this?

I've never seen glue turning brownish-red. This is on all 4 sides of a Size 5. My 1x worn size 9.5's are starting to discolor, as well.

Both were from the recent restock on NDC.

L/c??

Yeah, other peeps have it as well. Prob just Nike using a diff type of glue or something, I don't think anyone knows what's causing it.

I've never seen glue turning brownish-red. This is on all 4 sides of a Size 5. My 1x worn size 9.5's are starting to discolor, as well.

it happens. My AJ 13's had that issue. I had OG DS Playoffs, opened the box and saw the white pods had red glue drips all over them

Yeah, other peeps have it as well. Prob just Nike using a diff type of glue or something, I don't think anyone knows what's causing it.
it happens. My AJ 13's had that issue. I had OG DS Playoffs, opened the box and saw the white pods had red glue drips all over them
Dang, that sucks.

I've had numerous glue discolorations on all types of shoes (mostly yellowing of the glue), but this is the first I've seen it so dark and nasty.

A couple of my restock pairs had them, some of them didn't.  I ended up returning the ones with the glue... nike gave me a 15% off coupon for the trouble.

Almost pull the trigger on the 10.5 in P4P for $325 but it turn out to be 370 after tax and shipping. :lol:

I don't have time to keep track on when the restock will be and i think it will be difficult to cop 2nd time around anyway due to growing hype on these racers

Some peeps really complaining of what type of weave they have and I'm just here wanting ONE pair :smh:

Last edited:
I'd return that, I wouldn't deem those acceptable. It looks like one of the elf shaped shoes as well.
Actually, the shape was fine; the shoe is pretty well worn (at least 10+ times) so that may be the reason why it appears that way.

A couple of my restock pairs had them, some of them didn't.  I ended up returning the ones with the glue... nike gave me a 15% off coupon for the trouble.
Did chat with Nike and they will take the shoes back; only problem is it's a size I won't find again (size 5). I might just have to suck it up and keep it because my wife loves them.

Sucks when this happens on a limited shoe. I had this happen tons of times on sold out collabs and either had to accept the flaw (if it was minimal enough), or not have it at all. Sometimes it's easier to accept since I know I'm going to wear them.

Actually, the shape was fine; the shoe is pretty well worn (at least 10+ times) so that may be the reason why it appears that way.

Did chat with Nike and they will take the shoes back; only problem is it's a size I won't find again (size 5). I might just have to suck it up and keep it because my wife loves them.

Sucks when this happens on a limited shoe. I had this happen tons of times on sold out collabs and either had to accept the flaw (if it was minimal enough), or not have it at all. Sometimes it's easier to accept since I know I'm going to wear them.
When it happened to me, they gave me two choices...

1. Keep the shoe and they will refund 15% back to me.

2. Return the shoe, and they will give me a 15% coupon for a future purchase. 

You should be able to get either of these options.

When it happened to me, they gave me two choices...

1. Keep the shoe and they will refund 15% back to me.

2. Return the shoe, and they will give me a 15% coupon for a future purchase. 

You should be able to get either of these options.
Yeah, hoping for option 1 - although the rep I was chatting with was pushing hard for the return.

I'll try again with a different rep tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom