OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
"I got them off FTL using a $20 off coupon. I ended up returning them as the colorway doesn't pop much IMO."

I really want to swap laces with my 3.0s and Im a Giants fan so Im not too worried about pop factor as much.

Last edited:

"I got them off FTL using a $20 off coupon. I ended up returning them as the colorway doesn't pop much IMO."

I really want to swap laces with my 3.0s and Im a Giants fan so Im not too worried about pop factor as much.
Trying to change the OG laces with the one I got from my beat up Nike Free.

Also, I saw some OG Nike laces on eBay. You guys might wanna find some matching laces there.

Wow if true. Check your online statement in a week to see if they charged you. Getting a pair for free is the ultimate comeup

Wow if true. Check your online statement in a week to see if they charged you. Getting a pair for free is the ultimate comeup
Haha don't be surprised when they charge you a day or two from now.
Well I hope they dont 
laugh.gif

happened to me with the cherry and navy/gum 11's. they sent me an email after 2 weeks to complete the payment or my account will get banned. 

Wow the people who work for Nike are such idiots I swear.  I called them up on Friday last week to place an order for MC3 since I received that restock email from them directly and even had to deal with a supervisor since their associates were not aware of any email being sent out and that she would have to process it in the back end.  Come today, still no ndc email order conf, no pending charges on my cc, nothing.  Called them just now to follow up and again, associate has no clue but says the obvious that if they aren't on the website, it's OOS.  

Awaiting the supervisor to call me back now on this.  Just so annoying.  

Wow the people who work for Nike are such idiots I swear.  I called them up on Friday last week to place an order for MC3 since I received that restock email from them directly and even had to deal with a supervisor since their associates were not aware of any email being sent out and that she would have to process it in the back end.  Come today, still no ndc email order conf, no pending charges on my cc, nothing.  Called them just now to follow up and again, associate has no clue but says the obvious that if they aren't on the website, it's OOS.  

Awaiting the supervisor to call me back now on this.  Just so annoying.  

Breathe Broski!

happened to me with the cherry and navy/gum 11's. they sent me an email after 2 weeks to complete the payment or my account will get banned. 
how does that make sense 
laugh.gif
 I gave them my credit card # and everything. its on their part to process the payment, not me. 

Breathe Broski!
Haha yea i'm good now thanks.  Just at the moment it was horrible dealing with these people.  It's just dumb when the CS associate tries to explain saying "oh maybe there was a restock but not in your size" to shut meup when the email specifically states it's available in your size.  Then he was like OH uhhhh and zero explanation after lol.  

Haha don't be surprised when they charge you a day or two from now.
My friend ordered some Kobe's from NDC a long time ago but cancelled them cuz he ended up buying from Champs anyway. Refunded him and everything. A week later they showed up at his door. :rofl: Never charged him.

My Oreo 2.0's came in from the SNKRS restock. First pair of Flyknit Racers. I was shocked at how light these shoes are when I took them out of the box. 
nerd.gif

The comfort is nice. Upon first wear test, I don't know why people compare the comfort level between this shoe and the Ultra Boosts. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Ultra Boosts' comfort is a different type of comfort than the Flyknit Racers. The ventilation on this shoe is crazy and I like that bit of arch support in the shoe that I don't get in the UBs. And the colorway is just awesome (RAIDER NATION) 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Found pictures of my 1.0s before i sold them back in 2013. Also my 3.0s came in today. Damn its been 2 years already? 
laugh.gif

My Oreo 2.0's came in from the SNKRS restock. First pair of Flyknit Racers. I was shocked at how light these shoes are when I took them out of the box. :nerd:

The comfort is nice. Upon first wear test, I don't know why people compare the comfort level between this shoe and the Ultra Boosts. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Ultra Boosts' comfort is a different type of comfort than the Flyknit Racers. The ventilation on this shoe is crazy and I like that bit of arch support in the shoe that I don't get in the UBs. And the colorway is just awesome (RAIDER NATION) :nthat:  
Racers are the perfecr summer shoe imo. Especially in MA. I've been wearing mine with no socks here and there. Perfect ventilation

My Oreo 2.0's came in from the SNKRS restock. First pair of Flyknit Racers. I was shocked at how light these shoes are when I took them out of the box. :nerd:

The comfort is nice. Upon first wear test, I don't know why people compare the comfort level between this shoe and the Ultra Boosts. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Ultra Boosts' comfort is a different type of comfort than the Flyknit Racers. The ventilation on this shoe is crazy and I like that bit of arch support in the shoe that I don't get in the UBs. And the colorway is just awesome (RAIDER NATION) :nthat:  

I think the only reason people compare them is because the ultra boosts stole the hype from the racers. The racers are my favorite because of the lightness, ventilation, and sleekness of the shoe... but I never think that they are comparable to a highly cushioned shoe.

Im glad UB stole the "hype" lol if it wasnt for that, these recently released Game royals, TO's and Volts would've sold out instantly

Do the new volts pop? The color looks a bit dull in pictures.  I been wanting some volt shoes but am on the fence about copping these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom