OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
losolu losolu

Sequoia Trainers. Very underlooked colorway. They look black in pics and indoors but are a very dark green in sunlight.

Last edited:
Oh I see. I had a feeling they were sequoias, but wasn't sure due to the olive hint. Got swooped though lol it sold for $75 shipped =(

Make that 3 of us. I'd just wear white converses and not have to worry too much about em. Especially since I live on a tropical island where it may rain randomly for 5 min.

4 of us lol I live in NY unless I'm out on Long Island they getting dirty the moment you step off the subway lol.

Tranquils for flyknit Friday. Prolly the most underrated color way IMO def top 5 for me

4 of us lol I live in NY unless I'm out on Long Island they getting dirty the moment you step off the subway lol.

Tranquils for flyknit Friday. Prolly the most underrated color way IMO def top 5 for me
I'm from NYC but i'm in Grenada for school =P so I get to rock my flyknits for 11 months out of the year lol (back home for January)

I just put in a bid for Tranquils. They're dope

sorry for being off-topic, but i'm thinking of picking up some triple white ub 2.0's but am unsure of the sizing

i've heard/read both going tts and .5 up

i like my shoes to fit more snug than not, and am usually a tts 8, but have to size up .5 for nike (wear an 8.5 in flyknit racers and trainers, jordans, etc.)

sorry for being off-topic, but i'm thinking of picking up some triple white ub 2.0's but am unsure of the sizing

i like my shoes to fit more snug than not, and am usually a tts 8, but have to size up .5 for nike (wear an 8.5 in flyknit racers and trainers, jordans, etc.)

Maybe ask this in a boost thread?

i like my shoes to fit more snug than not, and am usually a tts 8, but have to size up .5 for nike (wear an 8.5 in flyknit racers and trainers, jordans, etc.)[/quote/]

Go with an 8.5 for 2.0

I go +1/2 up in the FKRs. For the UB2s, I went TTS.

sooo.. is the Oreo thing a Restock or did they really produce a new run already? I mean by this point everyone should have one since they restocked like 20 times on the last release which was.. 2015?

these Racer releaes are hella confusing

Back
Top Bottom