OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Excuse my ignorance but what does the Nikelab have to do with NDC? Does it mean only SNKRS will be selling the Pales and not NDC?

It means that only a certain amount of stores will get them. If it is a nikelab, foot sites such as footlocker and finishline won't get them. It is more of a nike.com/SNKRS and small boutiques. (Basically all the same stores that the whites released on)

My Goodhood order tracking has updated... but it seems like its going the wrong way? On Aug 26th, it was departing United Kingdom on the way to USA. On Aug 29th (today) it says it is on way to its final destination, in United Kingdom? Wtf

Date & Time Location Description
29 Aug 2017 09:47 United Kingdom The parcel is in transit on its way to its final destination.
26 Aug 2017 03:24 Hub 3 - Bham Your parcel has left the United Kingdom and is on its way to Usa

My order says the same thing. When I put my zip code in it says scheduled for delivery on Aug 31 between 06:00 and 22:00. First time ordering from them.

But on another note I received my order from SNKRS yesterday for the black/white and I have a black/white coming from StockX expected to arrive Aug 30th. Hopefully my pale grey from Goodhood don't get cancelled.

Lowkey regret not getting the Pale Grey last week on SNS but i woulda been broke if i did that haha

I like the Sunset Pink color more than the Pale Greys but i feel like i would wear the Pale Greys more so imma try for them

Also idk if this haz been said or asked already but when do the Cirrus Blues come out again? :nerd:

IMG_2586.PNG
IMG_2588.PNG
IMG_2587.PNG

Was checking the SNKRS app and they have sizes showing up but can't checkout

Pretty sure it's just a glitch but curious if anyone else noticed. Thought they did a 1PM restock until I came in here and saw no mention of it from you guys

Wtf lol I was just checking if it would add to cart and it automatically purchased my size :lol:

Got the Got'em screen but yeah prob just a glitch.

Last edited:
Wtf lol I was just checking if it would add to cart and it automatically purchased my size :lol:

Got the Got'em screen but yeah prob just a glitch.

Check your account for a charge or order number. Email notification?

Told me sold out for my size and I tried right away lol. Man still waiting on that shipping from Blends. I don't get how you can't ship a shoe out within 5 days of selling it lol

Back
Top Bottom