OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Cant front, don't listen to Wale but dude always rock his kicks nicely IMO. I like that he wears clothes to make the shoe pop. Somehow the rest of the fit just seem to fall in place.

Pic of the UT KDs with jeans
pimp.gif

Cant front, don't listen to Wale but dude always rock his kicks nicely IMO. I like that he wears clothes to make the shoe pop. Somehow the rest of the fit just seem to fall in place.

Pic of the UT KDs with jeans
pimp.gif

The strap is what makes this shoe, I dunno why everyone is trying so hard to escape from it.

The strap is what makes this shoe, I dunno why everyone is trying so hard to escape from it.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by blacklion23

the faces, the poses, the whole "i'm trying so hard to not try"...other people say wale can make any shoe hot...but he made this doo-doo
And again..

But thats OK though..like i said..i messes with Wale..Still the strap in all
frown.gif
. Come on joe.

im down with Wale...but i dont like how he rocks his KD's. the fits are fine, but these arent a shoe that look good when you rock it "messy" lace them bad boys up haha

the faces, the poses, the whole "i'm trying so hard to not try"...other people say wale can make any shoe hot...but he made this doo-doo
And again..

frown.gif
. Come on joe.

im down with Wale...but i dont like how he rocks his KD's. the fits are fine, but these arent a shoe that look good when you rock it "messy" lace them bad boys up haha

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

And again..

frown.gif
. Come on joe.

I can just imagine him with those *+@%%** poses being like "yo rozay…take this photo of me right quick…nah you gotta hold the phone sideways….alright on 3….hows it look? take another one just in case"

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

texas kds were sittin in my spot as of yesterday afternoon... crazy!

do you work at a shoe store

And again..

frown.gif
. Come on joe.

I can just imagine him with those *+@%%** poses being like "yo rozay…take this photo of me right quick…nah you gotta hold the phone sideways….alright on 3….hows it look? take another one just in case"

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by reppin va

And again..

frown.gif
. Come on joe.

no, i meant the spot i usually get my kicks from

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by reppin va

And again..

frown.gif
. Come on joe.

no, i meant the spot i usually get my kicks from

Originally Posted by RipC

That is true. At first I didn't like it but now I love the concept of it. Without the strap it looks too plain.

Back
Top Bottom