OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by amf2001

I have balled in the KD iv at least dozen times.  I simply switched out the insole with a thicker athletic insole that you can get at most shoes stores for around $20.  Once I did this, the two rounded pieces where the strap attach at the arch are covered up and no longer rub.  I have never had any issues with my pinky toes as the shoe fits my foot perfectly with the new insole.  I may be one of the few who have not had problems balling in these, and I love the way they feel on then court.

And pearls are for girls, but I would not hate on anyone who would get them to help the cause.

Pearls are for whomever want them. To each his own...

I have balled in the KD iv at least dozen times.  I simply switched out the insole with a thicker athletic insole that you can get at most shoes stores for around $20.  Once I did this, the two rounded pieces where the strap attach at the arch are covered up and no longer rub.  I have never had any issues with my pinky toes as the shoe fits my foot perfectly with the new insole.  I may be one of the few who have not had problems balling in these, and I love the way they feel on then court.

And pearls are for girls, but I would not hate on anyone who would get them to help the cause.

My main problem was the inside strap attachments when I first tried them on. I may have to try that to rectify the problem once I get a pair. KY ain't for me either but it's for a great cause so it is what it is.

My main problem was the inside strap attachments when I first tried them on. I may have to try that to rectify the problem once I get a pair. KY ain't for me either but it's for a great cause so it is what it is.

Originally Posted by isayair

of course it had to do with pricing.

i heard he will have an elite shoe during the playoffs. it just won't be for retail.

Yeah I spoke with a manager at niketown as well as the owner of a local shop I frequent and they both told me that durant has an elite pair that Nike decided to cancel for retail for an unknown reason. Like most said was probably pricing. Mom and pop shop owner told me besides that limited durants durants are sitting at a lot of smaller stores and the increased price turned away a lot of urban accounts from ordering them. I'm sure we'll still see them in the playoffs though.

i heard he will have an elite shoe during the playoffs. it just won't be for retail.

Yeah I spoke with a manager at niketown as well as the owner of a local shop I frequent and they both told me that durant has an elite pair that Nike decided to cancel for retail for an unknown reason. Like most said was probably pricing. Mom and pop shop owner told me besides that limited durants durants are sitting at a lot of smaller stores and the increased price turned away a lot of urban accounts from ordering them. I'm sure we'll still see them in the playoffs though.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

even if they increase the price, it will still sell out coz it will be cheaper than the kobe's and lebron's imo.

even if they increase the price, it will still sell out coz it will be cheaper than the kobe's and lebron's imo.

Meh, the pearls kind of ruin it for me. I want to see more pictures and in person, though.

Think I'm gonna UNDS my team oranges today.
pimp.gif

Meh, the pearls kind of ruin it for me. I want to see more pictures and in person, though.

Think I'm gonna UNDS my team oranges today.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by micon111

Yeah but if you use that same logic the regular edition durant should be out selling lebrons and Kobe's as well. Just was passing along info from a reliable source of mine. Durants are becoming more popular by the day but they have yet to surpass the name recognition of Lebron or Kobe with a lot of non sneaker heads. I would of loved to get a durant elite though. I'm extremely pleased with the Durant 4s that I own.

Yeah but if you use that same logic the regular edition durant should be out selling lebrons and Kobe's as well. Just was passing along info from a reliable source of mine. Durants are becoming more popular by the day but they have yet to surpass the name recognition of Lebron or Kobe with a lot of non sneaker heads. I would of loved to get a durant elite though. I'm extremely pleased with the Durant 4s that I own.

well said man. in so-cal, where im from. KD's sold out quick while some of the KB's and LJ's just sit around but its likely bec of the price. i really like the KB elites black and LJ elites home. im intrigued what they've come up w the KD's if they will be releasing any.

well said man. in so-cal, where im from. KD's sold out quick while some of the KB's and LJ's just sit around but its likely bec of the price. i really like the KB elites black and LJ elites home. im intrigued what they've come up w the KD's if they will be releasing any.

Back
Top Bottom