OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Funny thing is, with the NBA being locked out, it seems like both the Kobe and Lebron lines didn't go all out or at least to a certain degree are a bit of a disappoint from than last year's model, but that is not the case with KD's line. These IV are insane.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I actually like the Weathermans and plan on copping those and the Nerfs. Took me awhile to come around to the Nerfs but they've grown on me. Especially the price tag
That's a big thing that's made me take a real look at KDs, aside from the nice colorways, starting from last year and especially this year now that Lebrons are 170, Kobes are 140/180, and some crazy @*@ "elite" models are 250/200. KDs are probably pound for pound (dollar for dollar) the best Nike bball shoe right now.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I actually like the Weathermans and plan on copping those and the Nerfs. Took me awhile to come around to the Nerfs but they've grown on me. Especially the price tag
That's a big thing that's made me take a real look at KDs, aside from the nice colorways, starting from last year and especially this year now that Lebrons are 170, Kobes are 140/180, and some crazy @*@ "elite" models are 250/200. KDs are probably pound for pound (dollar for dollar) the best Nike bball shoe right now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

let me know when Nike decides to release some KD logo shirts instead of wasting time and money releasing stupid Lebron tee's no one buys.

THIS!!!
pimp.gif

weatherman's > nerf's IMO, definitely need to cop those, hope they're not hard. to be honest, i think the IV's will outdue the kobes and brons this year.

weatherman's > nerf's IMO, definitely need to cop those, hope they're not hard. to be honest, i think the IV's will outdue the kobes and brons this year.

Wow, Kd's are more aesthetic then the Kobe 7's. Copping Nerf, Weathermans and YOTD if China Brons dont get released in the states

Wow, Kd's are more aesthetic then the Kobe 7's. Copping Nerf, Weathermans and YOTD if China Brons dont get released in the states

let me know when Nike decides to release some KD logo shirts instead of wasting time and money releasing stupid Lebron tee's no one buys.

I saw one on ndc the other day...

I saw one on ndc the other day...

Back
Top Bottom