OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Was going to camp for these but HOH in Daly city is a joke. Too many kids there holding spots and being shady, good luck to all my bay area heads! Holla!

30t6p3b.gif

Was going to camp for these but HOH in Daly city is a joke. Too many kids there holding spots and being shady, good luck to all my bay area heads! Holla!

30t6p3b.gif

Security will send them home.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I left man, I pulled up i heard these kids talking about how they are camping out, i lurked for a bit, then 20 heads out of the blue popped up and thats when I said hmm. Ill be sleeping in my bed tonight. Hope security sends them home. It wasnt too long ago. Who knows maybe they were bs'ing. Im down in Santa Clara so i think Ill pass and sccoop on the bay
sick.gif
 Resellers Win again
indifferent.gif

I left man, I pulled up i heard these kids talking about how they are camping out, i lurked for a bit, then 20 heads out of the blue popped up and thats when I said hmm. Ill be sleeping in my bed tonight. Hope security sends them home. It wasnt too long ago. Who knows maybe they were bs'ing. Im down in Santa Clara so i think Ill pass and sccoop on the bay
sick.gif
 Resellers Win again
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
 Resellers Win again
indifferent.gif

They doing first come first serve? You could try going back there at 5am(that's if they open at 7) and wait in the car and once you see ppl roll up just go line up. Do you know how many pairs they getting?

sick.gif
 Resellers Win again
indifferent.gif

They doing first come first serve? You could try going back there at 5am(that's if they open at 7) and wait in the car and once you see ppl roll up just go line up. Do you know how many pairs they getting?

I guess I'll try my hand at this stupid @s5 raffle at PG plaza shawty told me they only have 10 pairs smh.

I guess I'll try my hand at this stupid @s5 raffle at PG plaza shawty told me they only have 10 pairs smh.

After trying these on for a second time (this time with only one pair of socks) I am SERIOUSLY reconsidering whether or not I want to hoop in them. The materials seem to be way too stiff, and the collar feels to me like it has absolutely no padding at all.. like it's made out of some sort of high density cardboard. Just my opinion though, but we'll see..

After trying these on for a second time (this time with only one pair of socks) I am SERIOUSLY reconsidering whether or not I want to hoop in them. The materials seem to be way too stiff, and the collar feels to me like it has absolutely no padding at all.. like it's made out of some sort of high density cardboard. Just my opinion though, but we'll see..

Looks like may be a no-go for me.

HOH Serramonte here in the Bay said only got 15 pairs.

Open at 9, means I will have to wake my daughter up at 6am, be gone by 7, get there by 8.. waiting in line w/ a prayer.

Actually wouldn't mind if I was going solo, but since I gotta take the lil one, not worth it.

O well, I see the hype trains has latched onto KD's now. Was fun while it was easy lol

Open at 9, means I will have to wake my daughter up at 6am, be gone by 7, get there by 8.. waiting in line w/ a prayer.

Actually wouldn't mind if I was going solo, but since I gotta take the lil one, not worth it.

O well, I see the hype trains has latched onto KD's now. Was fun while it was easy lol

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I live in 10 min away... I was thinking about going at 6am but if cats are there right now forget it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I live in 10 min away... I was thinking about going at 6am but if cats are there right now forget it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom