OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

[color= rgb(51, 102, 102)]here ya go fellas...i tried

[/color]

eek.gif
pimp.gif

If these are possible, then the KD IV will be the first I.D. I make with nike.

For all of you who ordered YOTD KDIV's from Finishline... Do you really think youre gonna get them?

Ordering anything from Finishline that has to be shipped to you whether in-store or online will never end well. They held my money for almost two weeks when I ordered a couple pairs of Charcoal Jordan 9's only to let me know that they weren't able to fullfill my order and pretty much told me to kick rocks after my refund. Don't even get me started on their website transactions.
30t6p3b.gif

If you do get your pairs then CONGRATS cause that was a clean comeup but I wouldnt hold my breathe and I'd def. have a plan B incase this master plan fails. 
laugh.gif

For all of you who ordered YOTD KDIV's from Finishline... Do you really think youre gonna get them?

Ordering anything from Finishline that has to be shipped to you whether in-store or online will never end well. They held my money for almost two weeks when I ordered a couple pairs of Charcoal Jordan 9's only to let me know that they weren't able to fullfill my order and pretty much told me to kick rocks after my refund. Don't even get me started on their website transactions.
30t6p3b.gif

If you do get your pairs then CONGRATS cause that was a clean comeup but I wouldnt hold my breathe and I'd def. have a plan B incase this master plan fails. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

damn didn't know they run like that, but I rather bet on this, then All the hypebeast coming out on the day of the release.

so we shall wait and see

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

damn didn't know they run like that, but I rather bet on this, then All the hypebeast coming out on the day of the release.

so we shall wait and see

Back
Top Bottom