OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I just got my KD IV YOTD from finishline.... All u need is the style and color code and they will ship them to Ur house ...
Instead of wasting my time at all the Nike stores around town yesterday. I should've went to FNL smh. Damn it. If word got out around town, its a wrap.

Only one store in NY got the "YOTD's" but they said they got 'em around Christmas Time..doesn't make any sense..I even gave them the correct sku..but when Finishline stores have looked the style up..they keep askin me if it's gold..YOTD's are blue not gold..so I think my search is not goin anywhere anytime soon..

Only one store in NY got the "YOTD's" but they said they got 'em around Christmas Time..doesn't make any sense..I even gave them the correct sku..but when Finishline stores have looked the style up..they keep askin me if it's gold..YOTD's are blue not gold..so I think my search is not goin anywhere anytime soon..

those weathermans look amazing
pimp.gif

wore my coppers to ball today, i really don't like them for ball. mine fit a little big which is probably why, but i def. prefer my kobes over these.

those weathermans look amazing
pimp.gif

wore my coppers to ball today, i really don't like them for ball. mine fit a little big which is probably why, but i def. prefer my kobes over these.

Damn! I kinda wanted to get one of the GR colorways but the IDs are gonna be out! And why not pay an extra 30-40 bucks to get your own personalized shoe?! lol

Damn! I kinda wanted to get one of the GR colorways but the IDs are gonna be out! And why not pay an extra 30-40 bucks to get your own personalized shoe?! lol

not sure if it's been said, but iD's will be $140, straight from nike's iD release date "binder" at a Nike Town.

not sure if it's been said, but iD's will be $140, straight from nike's iD release date "binder" at a Nike Town.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

getting my weathermans on monday. im hoping i like them more in person lol

If you don't like them I would gladly take them off your hands 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

getting my weathermans on monday. im hoping i like them more in person lol

If you don't like them I would gladly take them off your hands 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Hmm.. how much is that after shipping & handling?
Who am I kidding I'll still make atleast 5 pairs 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Hmm.. how much is that after shipping & handling?
Who am I kidding I'll still make atleast 5 pairs 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom