OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Tried to get a wristband at Niketown today, but came up with nothing. There were about 80-90 people in line according to my estimate, and very few people got them. Maybe about 20-25.

Whoa...

^^ I'll admit, the ASGs are growing on me but they're still only second on the priority list. KBs first (as always), then these, and then the Brons.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Tried to get a wristband at Niketown today, but came up with nothing. There were about 80-90 people in line according to my estimate, and very few people got them. Maybe about 20-25.

How many looked like they were sneakerheads or have a remote interest in rocking Durants tho?

one kid in line who was maybe 14, brought his mom, dad, two sisters, plus his friends with him had his mom smh. thats 7 pairs right there to resellers smh

How many looked like they were sneakerheads or have a remote interest in rocking Durants tho?

one kid in line who was maybe 14, brought his mom, dad, two sisters, plus his friends with him had his mom smh. thats 7 pairs right there to resellers smh

at what time did you get there?
I completely forgot they were giving out wristbands today
30t6p3b.gif

at what time did you get there?
I completely forgot they were giving out wristbands today
30t6p3b.gif

Need to see more pics of the ASG for sure. Kinda seems like there should be more, different laces or something.

Need to see more pics of the ASG for sure. Kinda seems like there should be more, different laces or something.

Originally Posted by mrrw

30t6p3b.gif
I hope they were in the very back of the line.

Originally Posted by mrrw

30t6p3b.gif
I hope they were in the very back of the line.

Im thinkin about coppin those black/green joints for the remainder of my season but i'm not too sure.. Should I size up if I wear 12s in Kobes 5/6s, I have some flat wide feet too so I'm not sure if I should size to a 12.5 or stay at 12

Im thinkin about coppin those black/green joints for the remainder of my season but i'm not too sure.. Should I size up if I wear 12s in Kobes 5/6s, I have some flat wide feet too so I'm not sure if I should size to a 12.5 or stay at 12

Back
Top Bottom