OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by pgatt17

thanks man, do u know any of those members, or u mean just to check the buy/sell lounge?
The people I know have already soldout but you can check the buy/sell lounge and look at people's signatures

Originally Posted by pgatt17

thanks man, do u know any of those members, or u mean just to check the buy/sell lounge?
The people I know have already soldout but you can check the buy/sell lounge and look at people's signatures

did air-knight raise their prices on all the ASG pack? I think they put that coming soon just so they see the value of them in the market before putting up on their site for sale. Galaxy Foams were 800 earlier in the week but not they're over a grand close go 2.
sick.gif
Pretty much the ebay preorders were refunded then they raise the price not because they couldn't get them to fulfill the orders. The game is truly messed up and it can't be regulated in any way.
30t6p3b.gif

did air-knight raise their prices on all the ASG pack? I think they put that coming soon just so they see the value of them in the market before putting up on their site for sale. Galaxy Foams were 800 earlier in the week but not they're over a grand close go 2.
sick.gif
Pretty much the ebay preorders were refunded then they raise the price not because they couldn't get them to fulfill the orders. The game is truly messed up and it can't be regulated in any way.
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry we've just run out of item(s): Nike Zoom KD IV Men's Basketball Shoe, in size 14. We apologize for the inconvenience. [Error Code: 031A-0000000]

so take them down then
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NDC is trollin hard right now

Sorry we've just run out of item(s): Nike Zoom KD IV Men's Basketball Shoe, in size 14. We apologize for the inconvenience. [Error Code: 031A-0000000]

so take them down then
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so take them down then
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i musta checked out 15 times just checking if it was an error… I NEED THAT SZ 14 :'(

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so take them down then
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i musta checked out 15 times just checking if it was an error… I NEED THAT SZ 14 :'(

I was able to place an order earlier on NDC for sz 13 KDs....hopefully it goes through. status says In Progress...tough trying to get shoes out here in RI. Online is the only way to get some shoes.

I was able to place an order earlier on NDC for sz 13 KDs....hopefully it goes through. status says In Progress...tough trying to get shoes out here in RI. Online is the only way to get some shoes.

Back
Top Bottom