OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Every person that makes ID's always does the same stupid stuff...bright colors that don't match.

You can't lie though, the Buzz Lightyears are nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alexzander23

What you guys think? 
these are 
sick.gif
 IMO, not cuz they are pink just too much pink lol i think they should have went with the same color blocking as the longhorns and including the white into the shoe
if they did that these wouldve been 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alexzander23

What you guys think? 
these are 
sick.gif
 IMO, not cuz they are pink just too much pink lol i think they should have went with the same color blocking as the longhorns and including the white into the shoe
if they did that these wouldve been 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Every person that makes ID's always does the same stupid stuff...bright colors that don't match.
This. The only ID's I've seen thus far that I actually liked were Space Jam inspired. Everything else has just been random bright/loud colours thrown together randomly.
Dont you know..Thats the style now.  Bright multi color shoes and matching high top socks.
laugh.gif

This. The only ID's I've seen thus far that I actually liked were Space Jam inspired. Everything else has just been random bright/loud colours thrown together randomly.
Dont you know..Thats the style now.  Bright multi color shoes and matching high top socks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Question for everyone that wears their KD 4 casually:
 Do they really cut into you toes/pinkies like a lot of people are saying?
If you are anything larger that a 13 your screwed.  Because you cant get half sizes, and full size up is just too big.  I have tried wearing two different pairs and have had my inner soles of my feet blister, and the outside of my feet bleed pretty bad both times.  Even after working them in walking around the house in them.  Terrible shoe to play in imo.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Question for everyone that wears their KD 4 casually:
 Do they really cut into you toes/pinkies like a lot of people are saying?
If you are anything larger that a 13 your screwed.  Because you cant get half sizes, and full size up is just too big.  I have tried wearing two different pairs and have had my inner soles of my feet blister, and the outside of my feet bleed pretty bad both times.  Even after working them in walking around the house in them.  Terrible shoe to play in imo.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

laugh.gif
While I agree to an extent, let these brothers cook.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

laugh.gif
While I agree to an extent, let these brothers cook.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

A bit late but I finally got my 1st pair of KD IV's... Any guesses from where?

Wore at the gym already, and my 2 right toes got cut, had to switch to my Kobe VII dukes. Anyone have a similar problem? And I was wearing elite socks...

What's your true size and what size are your KD's? Did you go half size up? The way the KD's toebox is shaped, they kind of dip too low going towards the pinky toes, which I would imagine could cause your smaller toes to get blisters. I only walked around in mine inside the house, and I could already tell it's going to be a problem after a couple of hours of use.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

A bit late but I finally got my 1st pair of KD IV's... Any guesses from where?

Wore at the gym already, and my 2 right toes got cut, had to switch to my Kobe VII dukes. Anyone have a similar problem? And I was wearing elite socks...

What's your true size and what size are your KD's? Did you go half size up? The way the KD's toebox is shaped, they kind of dip too low going towards the pinky toes, which I would imagine could cause your smaller toes to get blisters. I only walked around in mine inside the house, and I could already tell it's going to be a problem after a couple of hours of use.

Back
Top Bottom