OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Why is everyone saying the Gold Medals are dropping on the 18th? What US retailer confirmed that?
i saw it on a sneaker site.  I forgot which one but i dont think they are.   I hit up every spot in vegas and they all said they werent getting them.  you never know though they could be super limited like those lebrons that dropped today.   smh i hope nike releases them as a regular release on the 25th or in sept sometime.

I don't think they (Gold Medals) are dropping Saturday, I think they will the following week sometime.....

they dont look nearly as good as the st's or the usa's so im not worrying about them

I'm thinking about getting my blackouts customized but idk anybody who does customs locally. Anybody know any legit & good customizers in the South Jersey & Philly area? Also do yall think the materials will make them more difficult to customize cause I havent seen as many custom kds as I have lebrons & kobes

i saw it on a sneaker site.  I forgot which one but i dont think they are.   I hit up every spot in vegas and they all said they werent getting them.  you never know though they could be super limited like those lebrons that dropped today.   smh i hope nike releases them as a regular release on the 25th or in sept sometime.

I don't think they (Gold Medals) are dropping Saturday, I think they will the following week sometime.....

NiceKicks Has Had These Listed On Their Release Dates Page As Dropping On The 18th For Quite Some Time Now.....
http://www.nicekicks.com/sneaker-release-dates/

Guess We'll Just Have To Wait And See :nerd:

Yea. I clearly put under the picture that i just sold two for $360.
And do you think me keeping 2 pair in case the price takes a hike if they win the gold will make up for the 13 pair of USA's is going to make up the difference of buying from $260-$325 of 13 pair?
We're talkin about me MAYBE keeping two to sell higher months or years from now.

Wait i couldve got $360 for my olympic kd's ??????????

-_________-

Wait i couldve got $360 for my olympic kd's ??????????
-_________-
i sold size 12 KD USA for $408.
wink.gif

My friend's friend sold his Galaxies for $450 at a local summit here a couple of weeks ago. They weren't even DS. :lol: :smh:

NiceKicks Has Had These Listed On Their Release Dates Page As Dropping On The 18th For Quite Some Time Now.....
http://www.nicekicks.com/sneaker-release-dates/
Guess We'll Just Have To Wait And See
nerd.gif
yeah sneakerbar detroit says the 18th too.  I hope there not gonna be super limited but thats how im starting to feel about this release. Niketown said no and so did both HOH.  If they do drop on the 18th my only chance is gonna have to be online.

Back
Top Bottom