OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Will be grabbing the other colorways...these are nice.

seen a couple of buy it now listings in ebay for $230 shipped (item in hand) for the superhero elites
grin.gif
 iam really tempted to pull the trigger on those
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have a question

I bought the ASG from the restock and wore them once and since Nike has the 30 day return policy I feel I should return them and buy the pure platniums. I'm just a kid so I cant buy every sneaker.
I don't really see a question here, but if your asking about whether or not you should return them i say go for it. only person stopping you is yourself. hope they still look new though.

I'm not impressed with the elites KD V like I was with the regular KD IV. All the Elite KD V's look off to me

I get so frustrated every time I think about these shoes. I want a pair so bad.. preferably the orange ones. But I just cant see myself dropping that kind of cash for them..

Even though those asg are superloud, I wear them all the time. This model is soo comfortable and the front foot support is stellar. I'm gonna try to find any decent colorway at the outlet and beat it to the ground.

Anyone who's balled in the elites: have you had problems with heel lockdown?
I expected this to be an issue, but it really wasn't a problem for me.

Sk33ter mentioned using the "runner's loop" lacing technique (look it up on youtube or google).  This is what I do and it really keeps my foot secure.

The one thing I found is the tongue is a little painful, but I'm sure it will get better after breaking them in.

Last edited:
Yeah I was real irked that there were no kevlar laces. I mean, retail is 200 and you can't throw in that minor touch? Definitely would have helped, too, with the heel issues and whatnot. A runner's loop in kevlar laces would undoubtedly give you extra lockdown, but I guess we can wait till next April right... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom