OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Yup, very well sounds like that will be the Weatherman V.

*Waits for all these people to claim they never noticed this thread and say they LOVE KD V's*

:smh:

Last edited:
I wonder if 12/31 is a definitive date because its on a Monday which is a little strange but I'll take it.

All this talk about the DMV's being a GR sounds good and all but I don't trust it. Will stores be getting big quantities or Is it a limited GR?
I haven't been able to buy a GR sneaker on RD in my area in over a year. Smh

Hoping bigger quantities and hopefully more regular Footlockers and such get them. As the year went by, it got alot harder to cop KDs and when I was in Philly, I barely saw them anywhere

Yeah, a limited GR sounds more reasonable right now. Just want to hear concrete info about the DMVs. Want to start buying them already.lol

All this talk about the DMV's being a GR sounds good and all but I don't trust it. Will stores be getting big quantities or Is it a limited GR?
I haven't been able to buy a GR sneaker on RD in my area in over a year. Smh

Just repeating what the rep told me. She said they were highly anticipated. I asked how many there would be and she said she was unsure of quantity. So i asked if it would be a QS, and she said no it wouldnt be. So i said, will it be a GR then? And she said yes, they will be a General Release.

Last edited:
Copped the Lebron X Cutting Jades Last week, the Galaxy Zoom Rookies today, and plan on finishing out the year with Christmas KD V! Lord willing of course 8)

DMVs are definitely a GR, every store should be getting them. If your store is getting the Aways on Dec 8th then they are getting the DMVs on Dec 15th too. I highly doubt they will sell out everywhere, they are a legit GR, not limited GR or anywhere near limited but then again, with that price tag and the amount of ppl who may see the colorway and think these are limited then it may sell with those thoughts in mind otherwise quantities wise, they are the same as the Aways

Just wanna try one on before i do an id cause i got wide feet and the previous kds aren't really generous to people with wide feet

i have posted this before but here it is again about the fit. directly from the designer himself.

While I think the 4 is great and I'm really proud of that shoe, being a fickle person I noticed the fit was a little bit off. So looking back and hearing this response, I learned something from that and it was something to improve on this design. So the 5 is a little less narrow, less irration points at the forefoot, and we've smoothed out alot of things.

i personally hope they are wider since i have a wider foot and had to size up in  the 4s to get a correct width but they end up being a little long

Not my pics, kid size 7 though.

Thanks for those pictures above. Now I definately need to get a pair for my girl.lol Yeah, the Galaxy Rookie release was a "GR" too... I couldn't even get my size but happy I got them

Nike also said that the Galaxy Rookies were a GR. Look at what happened.

yeah but errbody and their moms wanted a pair....kd's are a still a lil bit undercover despite the IV's success....which was only because of limited cw's...we should be fine

Wow thanks for the pics reener! I only wanted the DMVs at first, but those look really nice as well. I hope the DMVs are truly a gr.

Back
Top Bottom