OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Those ice blues look real nice in those pics. Definitely gotta check them out in person now.

We still have a so many KD ASG tickets available in the galleria in Houston... The whole city is FLOODED with all star kicks

Played against a guy wearing the ice blues tonight. You guys were right, they look even better in person. Very dope

are any champs getting KDs in so cal. Ill probably give my local one a call tomorrow but wondering if anyone knows. seems like no footaction is getting them closet one is in vegas

If course it's like impossible to follow up the kd iv, but I've been generally disappointed with the kd v. They need something like the weatherman or nerf to shoot up it's popularity

IVs can't hold a candle to the Vs to me & I've felt this way since initial pics were posted.
I only copped two pairs of the IVs. I sold the YOTD, kept the ASGs.

When it's all said & done....I'm looking at owning at least 10 pairs of KD Vs.

Sneakernews just copies whatever we say on the forums. They probably know they same amount as we do and are just calling them Hulks for now. I can see them being part of an Easter pack though. Like I mentioned before, KD was probably referring to this ID when he was talking aout the Hulks, hope Im wrong but I can def see it being this pair.

IVs can't hold a candle to the Vs to me & I've felt this way since initial pics were posted.
I only copped two pairs of the IVs. I sold the YOTD, kept the ASGs.

you dont know the way those look?

you dont know the way those look?

You don't know or like?!

If your asking if I like that colorway......No.

I'm fine with the actual shoe that's releasing. Classic colorway.....everything doesn't have to be over the top.

Btw....I'll be really disappointed if those gradient joints he's been wearing don't release. Them things are SICK! :smokin

Last edited:
We still have a so many KD ASG tickets available in the galleria in Houston... The whole city is FLOODED with all star kicks

Wish I could do a phone order but they will probably sell out on Friday regardless resellers in Houston will by them then put them up on eBay when they find out.

If course it's like impossible to follow up the kd iv, but I've been generally disappointed with the kd v. They need something like the weatherman or nerf to shoot up it's popularity
At the rate I'm going, that's what I'll be at as well.

DMVs, Christmas, and Energy so far.

Must cops: ASG, Aways, Homes

Maybe list: Birch, Ice Blues, Black/Blue TB, Hulks

Not even counting the ones with photos yet to surface, lol.

You don't know or like?!

If your asking if I like that colorway......No.

I'm fine with the actual shoe that's releasing. Classic colorway.....everything doesn't have to be over the top.

Btw....I'll be really disappointed if those gradient joints he's been wearing don't release. Them things are SICK! :smokin

sorry meant like. yeah i agree doesnt have to be over the top but i think alot of people including myself are disappointed at the fact that KD said hulks are coming out. while those green ones do look nice but resembles nothing to the hulk besides the fact that its green.

Appears I may have gotten lucky for the first time on one of these FL raffle deals for the KD ASG. I won't believe until they are in hand Friday. Now, on to the impossible Barkleys or max180s. :smh:

YEP GOT BACK IN LINE FOR SECONDS FOR ALL THE ALL STAR KICKS, DOUBLED UP ON KOBE, BRON, KD ASG, AND BARKLEYS.

WILD THAT NORTHLINE AND GALLERIA HANDED OUT 450 BARKLEY TICKETS EACH. ALSO PICKED UP RESTOCK ON CHRISTMAS KD BUT MISSED THE RESTOCK ON CHRISTMAS KOBE :smh:

YEP GOT BACK IN LINE FOR SECONDS FOR ALL THE ALL STAR KICKS, DOUBLED UP ON KOBE, BRON, KD ASG, AND BARKLEYS.

WILD THAT NORTHLINE AND GALLERIA HANDED OUT 450 BARKLEY TICKETS EACH. ALSO PICKED UP RESTOCK ON CHRISTMAS KD BUT MISSED THE RESTOCK ON CHRISTMAS KOBE
mean.gif
that's crazy, mad jealous haha

Back
Top Bottom