OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Gonna pass on the Easter KDs. Like em but I love the Kobe Easter right now. Definitely coppin those and hopefully find a pair of Aunt Pearls near retail but that's lookin like the most price hyped cw right now :frown: if I can't get those then the elites are a must. Love hoopin in low tops

Looks like FNL will carry, the Easters in gs sizes...Thank God! I have an extra wc rewards I can use and get those bad boys for 70 dollars.
smokin.gif
so FNL lets you use WCR on new releases??.....still have yet to use one of these to purchase anything at FNL and i just received the latest coupon in the mail and if i can use it on the easters i will!

Me personally, Energy > Christmas. I feel like I can rock the Energy more often than the Christmas. The pattern on the Christmas is just too busy. Energy is more subtle.

I'm in high school and to those who were asking (not sure if it was this thread or not) but we are off Good Friday and go on spring break the following week usually we go on spring break when most of the country does. The kd vs are the new it shoe to these hypebeast here, it use to be the lebron x,retros are the most popular though. Kind of piss because now it will be harder to cop but as a fan happy because kds sales are rising.

so FNL lets you use WCR on new releases??.....still have yet to use one of these to purchase anything at FNL and i just received the latest coupon in the mail and if i can use it on the easters i will!

As far as I'm concerned they can be used on anything. I always use my rewards on the latest Js, recently on the 13s.

I need opinions. I'm going back and forth between splatter and Xmas. If you had to pick one which would you go with? Sneakermane, Sho3ytm, etc need y'all to speak up!
Xmas...splatters are really simple and clean, but if you're looking for that 'break necks' look = Christmas

You can use Rewards on anything, just not coupons.

between xmas and splatter id go xmas. .. still sorta regret sellin mine and im workin a trade to get em again

splatters are sitting on shelves here like crazy, but i do like em honestly,.,.. xmas is just more fun

I missed out on the AP's and I'm salty!! The locals here want around $220 for them. Is that price range you guys are seeing in your area?
Yes. on the local CL and FB pages and what not, 220-250. All because of the $20 price increase...

A dude wants to trade me his KD4 AP's for my Phoenix Foams.

If I were you the first thing ill do is check eBay or Craigslist to see what's the market value on both. The reason I say that is this; let's say the foams are selling for $100 over the kd's 4, You could be able to sell your foams and then buy the kd's and pocket some money. On the other hand if they are about even In price then just make the trade. Personally I don't trade. eBay is like the stock market for sneakers use it wisely.

I know that the aunt pearls kd4's are probably worth the same or more. But my theory can apply to any other sneakers or anyone else looking to Do a trade. Because I see that this question is often asked.

Back
Top Bottom