OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Some how when I ordered the n7 I was able to get 2 in my cart from eastbay, and both shipped. Guess they wasn't one per person

Those elites look too much like fantaposites on steroids.
sick.gif
mean.gif
I knew the elites reminded me of a prev nike!

FNL pics of KD elite white/gold - this colorway is pretty damn clean...but that price
grin.gif

Last edited:
How do these fit? I was interested in buying a pair of the all star edition which would be my first KD pair lol

I just called Aurora, IL outlet. The biggest they had in the DMV was 11.5. Adriana was cool. Hit her up....
Did they have sz 10? The lady I called said they completely ran out of KD's lol. Called the other two Chicago nike factories and no luck either, one of them had the n7's tho.

41-121855-04
Is this the FTL SKU for the DMV's? I'm looking for a sz 10 for DMV's, n7's, & area 72, looking to combine shipping.

Did they have sz 10? The lady I called said they completely ran out of KD's lol. Called the other two Chicago nike factories and no luck either, one of them had the n7's tho.

41-121855-04

Is this the FTL SKU for the DMV's? I'm looking for a sz 10 for DMV's, n7's, & area 72, looking to combine shipping.

I posted the Ftl sku a few pages back but I'm bored so here it is again

41-121855-04

I didnt check on size 10z I'd call first thing tomorrow and ask again just to be sure.

KD N7's arrived today! KD Texas arrives tomorrow! But I won't be able to see or wear them till almost the middle of May
frown.gif

Last edited:
Anyone that placed a phone order for the N7's from one of the outlets receive their pair yet? I'm still waiting on mine I never got an email or anything yet either.

Anyone that placed a phone order for the N7's from one of the outlets receive their pair yet? I'm still waiting on mine I never got an email or anything yet either.
I ordered mine from the Nike Outlet in Orlando, FL. They will be here today.

I've never gotten a email confirmation or tracking when ordering from an outlet. Shouldn't be worried unless its over a week or so, depending on the distance the outlet is from your residence.

Here's some pics of the KD V Elite after some wear and some close ups to.  I am curious how these feel, I've always worn Kobe's and love playing in lows so I may have to try these out.

Back
Top Bottom