::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

Originally Posted by yancancook90

since ill never get a pair of away Barca VI's.
critique

2iqbdh.png

Nice, I like it . Too bad Nike won't give orange as an option for the heel.  Looks similar to a colorway I wanna do,

Few other colorways I've been messing with:

I would order this, but $185 is too steep for a black/white-only shoe.

I wish there were more color options for the mid sole, but otherwise I love this colorway.  It's a toss up between this and an OC-themed colorway, but will wait to see if Nike gives us more color options.

Thinking about making a pair but have never actually bought one off of nike id. I know they sometimes change or add options but how soon do they usually do this? Don't want to make one and then see new options I would of wanted to use after I get them.

Shoes are a bit pricey, fun to mess around with though. It gives me a chance to make a UK colorway that I know will never come out...

I want to pull the trigger on these but spending $245 (not including tax) is a bit much...going with more of a YOTR colorway.
I'd get the 2nd pair of gold laces but all Nike offers is the Del Sol colorway.
There would also be the added tongue swap.
Lastly, I like how the play strong Purple insole peeks through.

Any idea how long these would take to make from NikeID?

These are the colors I've been considering (Ying and Yang color way made for fun too):

Most likely going for the all black with red swoosh.

Anyone get shipping info yet from NDC

Received an email on 12/26/11 that they were starting my ID

Just waiting for shipping confirmation

I cant make up my mind on my colorway.....im only getn one though.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

I ordered mine the day after Christmas, got an email saying they started making the shoes as of the 30th.  If I remember correctly the wait time for these was like 4-6 weeks, so you should get your confirmation around the end of January, and I should get mine like a week after yours.

Originally Posted by Raphy Vengeance

I ordered mine the day after Christmas, got an email saying they started making the shoes as of the 30th.  If I remember correctly the wait time for these was like 4-6 weeks, so you should get your confirmation around the end of January, and I should get mine like a week after yours.

i hope i get mine before the end of january. mine are simple, they should be done already 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Raphy Vengeance

i hope i get mine before the end of january. mine are simple, they should be done already 
laugh.gif
^^^Hope I get my pair as soon as possible too.  Starting to lose interest in the pair I ordered. 
ohwell.gif

I was really thinking of getting a pair of these but after playing around with some ideas i just feel like the options are kinda limited.  Might make some 2k4's instead..but im sure once you guys post pics when your pairs come in it might change my mind lol

when making an ID is your cc charged when you make the order or when its shipped?

0aa16e5ae848d4be4773f090aedfcb8a4c77f22b_r.jpg

39116059e44ed3be4363267ba5e9e8d111967a61_r.jpg

Any opinion guys which color will I order? Im really confused right now. One is Ironman inspired and the other is like Black/Purple thing only

Back
Top Bottom