OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I just got my new Eastbay catalog and there are 0 ZKIIIs anywhere. Uh-oh...what does this mean? I want the OGs along with the MPLS in a bad way.

COOK # 45

get fit.

wow thats so funny that they forgot to take off the names of the thumbnails...

i guess their campaign is to say kobe is in the same category as the great ones (einstein and davinci)
kinda interesting...a lot more mature than lebron's silly campaign with the "lebrons"...
hopefully, they dont make it too cheesy

Man i tried a pair on today was really impressed with the way they felt on ... And they look pretty sweet too ... If you want to see them and your in cali stopby NIKETOWN beverly hills they have a pair out on display with some of his gear coming out ...
Man im glad KOBE is getting commercials and the whole nine we have to take advantage of him while we can,,, ya dig ...

yo, i hate the outsole, cuz i want the black pair cuz i need some mostly black shoes to wear alot, but if im gonna wear them alot it looks like the outsolewill be done with very quick even from walkin around alot in them judging by the pair with the tan outsole.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

will the final version have the grey strip at the midsole or will it be black?

I thought it was black too at first but its actually grey when you look up close. (unless I didnt get the final version)

dgi3c9.jpg

It is pretty bad that they didn't Prep the Interviewers lettin them know what he was wearing WASN"T the kobe III which put him in a bad spot, cause heseemed as if he didn't want to correct them.

^^^ i checked in the eastbay as well, and nothing a whole buncha gear but NADA as far as the shoes go. the last 2 editions taht came out had them both in therewith an item number i wonder if you can order them with that number?

anyone know whats going on i went to my mall on sunday and was shocked that a) no one knew when they came out b) hardly anyone knew that any other shoe wascoming out besides the 23 ... they kept showing me the release for the 23 and i was like nah, thats a jordan im talkin about the kobes i got strate stonfacedout the @%+%!#* mall 4/5 stores. so i left and bought the black/red/white zlv's. the 23s wont be out FOREVER!!! and the the kobes are what i really want,the stealth 23s are so far away.

http://[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
s.gif
[table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

i want the allstars.........
i find the shoe runs true to size, 11 in air forces, 11 in kobe3s
wore them for the third time today, man these are good, i gotta say best outta the three but im curious to see how the outsole stands up over time, seems likeit will wear out quickly

The all stars are Asia exclusive, right?
I noticed that the label up there doesn't have AP which is seen on Asia exclusives

Completely off topic question but does anyone know what happened to "curlyone"? The supposed insider on Kobe shoes?? (at least back when the 1'scame out)

I havent been on NT for a long while so I'm really far behind....

Originally Posted by picknroll24

The all stars are Asia exclusive, right?
I noticed that the label up there doesn't have AP which is seen on Asia exclusives

Hopefully US will get those quickstrike or something like on NDC members only store.

Finally...a full advertising campaign for Kobe. Including commercials. I can't wait to see the commercials, Da Vinci Kobe, Einstein Kobe, Mozart Kobe andCarver Kobe.

Called Eastbay to see if they have any word on these and their response was they don't carry them at the moment but are expecting them in stock early tomid February...

Back
Top Bottom