OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grinches look much better with the red laces.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by al3x89

played in my VIs today. first issue was traction. granted my floor is pure crap, my HD 2010s were traction beasts on it and i kept sliding in my VIs. later on it got better but still not up to par with my HD 2010s.

i also thought the shoe got really hot for my feet, granted i double socked it still shouldnt be THAT hot, but i did feel the shoes "molded" after i took them off.

overall if traction werent an issue, these would be my favorite kobes so far. i thought of them as the Vs with a better platform and more padding around the foot
HD2010 traction is amazing. nike should've put the herringbone back in the 6's... i don't care how the soles look and i'm sure many many people don't care either. 

exactly what came to my mind when i did some cuts in my kobes. and the design on these seems useless as well.

this traction issue is bumming me out HARD!  I was hoping they would fix that...

I'm very happy that Nike didn't raise the price on the Kobe VI, especially with the signature box it's coming in...

eek.gif
I was already sold on the Green Mambas/Grinch. The red laces just topped it off. I really need these in my life. I'll have the money so hopefully they'll be available online. I hate living in Atlanta when it comes to kicks, especially since the Nikestore only sales running shoes. There's a couple of bootleg HOHs locations but they never get the exclusives. Kobe Vs are still available here, so at least I want have a problem copping general releases.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

played in my VIs today. first issue was traction. granted my floor is pure crap, my HD 2010s were traction beasts on it and i kept sliding in my VIs. later on it got better but still not up to par with my HD 2010s.

i also thought the shoe got really hot for my feet, granted i double socked it still shouldnt be THAT hot, but i did feel the shoes "molded" after i took them off.

overall if traction werent an issue, these would be my favorite kobes so far. i thought of them as the Vs with a better platform and more padding around the foot
HD2010 traction is amazing. nike should've put the herringbone back in the 6's... i don't care how the soles look and i'm sure many many people don't care either. 

exactly what came to my mind when i did some cuts in my kobes. and the design on these seems useless as well.

this traction issue is bumming me out HARD!  I was hoping they would fix that...

that suck for you guys, it'll be fine for kobe since he's basically a jumper shooter.

yo, if any of you guys wanna let a couple of us know where we can cop the del sol's early via message, that would be dope!

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

that suck for you guys, it'll be fine for kobe since he's basically a jumper shooter.

!+*? Pure ignorance...
indifferent.gif

I seriously can't wait for these damn Grinches!

Red laces look dope. The shoe is loud enough but red laces actually tones it down a bit IMO.

i still contend that if they would've had a red tongue it would've been fuego....
for now its just dope.
I'm not usually a fan of the flamboyant colors but these kobe kush's are nicety like michel'Le

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

!+*? Pure ignorance...
indifferent.gif

this dude should be banned for sure stupidity and ignorance...

But traction should be good for Kobe and the rest of the NBA because the floors are sticky, not like our dirty gyms...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

!+*? Pure ignorance...
indifferent.gif

this dude should be banned for sure stupidity and ignorance...

But traction should be good for Kobe and the rest of the NBA because the floors are sticky, not like our dirty gyms...

I love the traction on the Kobe VI.. I was very impressed with it. I love this shoe, and I don't say that too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom