OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^seems like at those prices they'd be ridiculously hard to purchase....
but that's not the case....

^ I love Kobe's but im sorry these are not in the $300 range. Its only a few Kobe's I would spend that kind of money for
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I cant lie, it is tempting, but I'd be pissed to drop that much and have them still be available on the EA 50 in a couple months.

Patience grasshoppers.

I didnt have a chance to read through all the pages...

are the Grinches going to be at the same places the Chaos V's were?
and just to confirm these will release the 26th at stores???

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^ I love Kobe's but im sorry these are not in the $300 range. Its only a few Kobe's I would spend that kind of money for
grin.gif

Kobes hardly hit 300. Even if I have the funds... Not worth it.
Adidas Kobes tho.... Now those I/I'd pay over 280+ willingly

Patience is key.. I agree . but the kids buying them now want to show off to family and friends for the holiday season with some weird green shoes. These types dont have the personality to ignite a crowd, so a crazy pair of shoes will get people talking. I guess it's easier than sporting a purple mohawk. The ones waiting it out awhile or trying to get at retail, are usually the ones that dont care what others think. For retail its no big deal. But paying over retail, many try to validate why they spent that much by showing off like crazy. It's a funny trend.

I shall test my luck ONCE, on christmas day with a 10 minute call to eastbay. If it doesnt happen, it doesnt happen

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Patience is key.. I agree . but the kids buying them now want to show off to family and friends for the holiday season with some weird green shoes. These types dont have the personality to ignite a crowd, so a crazy pair of shoes will get people talking. I guess it's easier than sporting a purple mohawk. The ones waiting it out awhile or trying to get at retail, are usually the ones that dont care what others think. For retail its no big deal. But paying over retail, many try to validate why they spent that much by showing off like crazy. It's a funny trend.

I shall test my luck ONCE, on christmas day with a 10 minute call to eastbay. If it doesnt happen, it doesnt happen

agreed. try nike.com too bruh! don't give up easily

fellow nters, gotta decision to make.....kobe and lebrons xmas day specials or air jordan 6 db i found for 250? kobe, i might be getting a discount on the christmas joints, but these db's....i aint gonna find at this price no where?

Got mines a week early..

Havent balled in them, but the full zoom air is amazing. The fit is locked down and it just feels great. I noticed that if I didn't lace it to the top eyelet I get heel slip however. Im anxious to see how the traction goes in this one.

For those weary about the low cut, it does feel a little liberal but nothing too drastic. These shoes have the potential to be amazing.

I will cop some IDs and the Chaos too!!

How much are the grinches going for on eastbay Christmas morning?
also I'm a footlocker employee, does our discount work?
laugh.gif

and one last thing, just for clarification, 7 am CST, I'm on the west coast, so it would be 6 am for me right?

There's been about 5-6 confirmed colorways for the VI's but does anyone know when the Chaos are slated to release?

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

How much are the grinches going for on eastbay Christmas morning?
also I'm a footlocker employee, does our discount work?
laugh.gif

and one last thing, just for clarification, 7 am CST, I'm on the west coast, so it would be 6 am for me right?
I used to work at footlocker and if I remember clearly, I think you can but if the store got like 20 pairs, only 3 or 4 can be sold to employees with the 30% off employee discount. You might have to ask your manager though. 7am cst is 5am pst. hope this helps!

kelly2323 wrote:
fellow nters, gotta decision to make.....kobe and lebrons xmas day specials or air jordan 6 db i found for 250? kobe, i might be getting a discount on the christmas joints, but these db's....i aint gonna find at this price no where?

it's up to you bruh, I personally would go for the DB6's only because you can re-up on your money and still be able to score the Xmas day releases in the future. Trust me, the LeBrons and Kobe's will be attainable (maybe no the Kobe's but you understand right?lol)

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by never wear them

Hype is inevitable. You can't stop it.

One thing I will say is.... They're nothing like the chaos release last year.
These grinches are indeed..... Tagged and dubbed "Limited" unfortunately.
frown.gif

There will be some ppl that do not get their size(s) for sure.

If you don't get them....

You didn't want them as much as the next guy, is my motto.
truth being told!

this what i was trying to get across.. I was merely trying to imply that if people didnt want to pay reseller prices or that if that they didn't have confidence coppin online... then they should just guarantee their pair and line up early
eyes.gif

no matter how much people try to downplay it, you aint stoppin the hungry cats that will make sure they get their pair.

and please... lets get real, this shoe doesnt need people to help hype it up... this shoe did that by itself with its crazy @SS colors. SMH at anyone who thinks this will be a "chaos V kind of release".

Once again good luck to everyone on the mission to copp em.

Originally Posted by I3

Got mines a week early..

Havent balled in them, but the full zoom air is amazing. The fit is locked down and it just feels great. I noticed that if I didn't lace it to the top eyelet I get heel slip however. Im anxious to see how the traction goes in this one.

For those weary about the low cut, it does feel a little liberal but nothing too drastic. These shoes have the potential to be amazing.

I will cop some IDs and the Chaos too!!
Aren't these just heel pod and forefoot pod? I think pretty much all zoom shoes are like that now a days. Does anyone know from a technical standpoint,  which one is better? Knowing Nike, it was a cost move. I personally love either but was just wondering from others

am i the only one that kinda lost interest in this shoe?

i don't even feel like IDing a pair anymore.

hopefully i regain some interest when i read some performance reviews. until then, gonna rock my ZK5's proudly on the court
pimp.gif

yeah i feel you, i'm gonna pass on those and copp the doernbecher 6's. income tax time, south beaches and xmas joints will be copped.

Originally Posted by al3x89

am i the only one that kinda lost interest in this shoe?

i don't even feel like IDing a pair anymore.

hopefully i regain some interest when i read some performance reviews. until then, gonna rock my ZK5's proudly on the court
pimp.gif
^ I am feeling the same way, I was really into the Grinch's just a week or so ago, and now I am on the fence....I am going to head to HOH on the 26th and see them in person to make the final decision.

No such thing as on the fence. Lol.

Were all gonna want a pair once release date comes around. GR or the grinches... Either one is dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom