OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

wow....

are we looking at a performance beast? certain elements with the fat cut out...
pimp.gif

i see a 2k4/2k5 heel cup....

and a complete herringbone...
not like the ZK5s

this shoe already looks like its gonna top the ZK5s in performance...
Eric is a god...
edwin where do you see a complete herringbone? it looks similar if not a little worse than the Vs in terms of traction pattern.  i hope the traction is better...just put in 2k4 traction and im sold

look at the heel. see that open little gap.
as long as there is an open gap, your good (imo) if you stop and plant your outter heel,  the left side of the heel will be stable...
i think the zk5 had weak grip (comfort was heaven)... traction was there but not like what we like. 

vs. a closed outer heel

4364828974_91ff930c6e.jpg

granted.. it aint no zk1,zk2 or zk3... but its there.
and what really matters is the middle vagina looking thing

4418477405_c76518a7b3.jpg

3502539456_2e0dd5c0d3.jpg

112_1093502_2961e7f5069cb7d.jpg

and yeah.. if these have that 2k4 traction...
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

I thought the Vs had better traction than the IVs after you broke them in. The IVs were better right out of the box but once you broke the Vs in, you could stop on a dime.

Either way, the outsole looks sick. I'm not too thrilled by the upper right now, but once we get some more clearer/official pics I'm sure that will change.

I hope they stick to it but only on some parts, so they can have better color blocking. If you know what I mean?

Are the Kobe VI gonna be released in time for the new season a little before november or do they come out later?

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Are the Kobe VI gonna be released in time for the new season a little before november or do they come out later?
The first cw of the V, the Chaos, came out December 26th, 2009. I think January is right though.. New year, new sig model. He'll wear the Vs for preseason, November, and December.
Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I hope they stick to it but only on some parts, so they can have better color blocking. If you know what I mean?
Totally know what you mean. It's a one piece upper so are they going to do all one color? This shoe doesn't allow for color blocking like the V did.

as long as there is an open gap, your good (imo) if you stop and plant your outter heel,  the left side of the heel will be stable...
i think the zk5 had weak grip (comfort was heaven)... traction was there but not like what we like. 

vs. a closed outer heel

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

Nice comparison. (OG) Hyperdunk has the best grip/traction IMO followed closely by the 2K4. Hopefully the ZK6 will have grip like those or just better grip than its predecessor.

vs. a closed outer heel

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

Nice comparison. (OG) Hyperdunk has the best grip/traction IMO followed closely by the 2K4. Hopefully the ZK6 will have grip like those or just better grip than its predecessor.

I love the cut of the upper, but I'm getting tired of this "mamba" inspired themes. Not really fond of the "snake skin" look of the upper but I'm going to cop anyway.

I hope this is the last of the snake gimmick.

The 3's grew on me...The 4's grew on me.. The 5's definitely grew on me...

So the 6's should grow on me but who knows.. I do know I would like them to take a new damn direction....

All I know is Kobe has been able to get a lot of meaning behind his shoes with a nickname he gave himself...

That said, I am a fan of these...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I love the cut of the upper, but I'm getting tired of this "mamba" inspired themes. Not really fond of the "snake skin" look of the upper but I'm going to cop anyway.

I hope this is the last of the snake gimmick.

I don't think the upper is going to be for everybody.

Maybe just maybe they'll do a more conventional upper version as well?

Originally Posted by al3x89

wouldn't adding full length zoom or double increase the weight?

personally, i wouldn't really mind. i LOVE full-length zoom....i mean, it's still gonna be a pretty light shoe anyway. it aint like we're talking about max air or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom