OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Dude shoe been trash since adidas, now wit nike...Pass like alwayz
pass whatever bomb %$% chronic you're growing in your house.......share!

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I love the cut of the upper, but I'm getting tired of this "mamba" inspired themes. Not really fond of the "snake skin" look of the upper but I'm going to cop anyway.

I hope this is the last of the snake gimmick.

I don't think the upper is going to be for everybody.

Maybe just maybe they'll do a more conventional upper version as well?
I think they will make VI(s) with a different material for the upper, and I also think they will drop the whole snakeskin thing after the VI; as far as it covering the whole shoe.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Dude shoe been trash since adidas, now wit nike...Pass like alwayz

39677014.jpg

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

>I think they will make VI(s) with a different material for the upper, e.

Seems very likely. If only to get some extra colorways (revenue) out of the shoe.

I absolutly love this shoe, I love the Mamba like skin pattern, they look unreal! They dont look like they went any lower, they might look slightly higher, maybe its just the angle. I hope Kobes stay low, best idea EVER!!!! The one thing Im worried about with these is traction, I love the look of the bottoms, great idea, but man, they should just stick to the herringbone traction! thats the only downfall of the past 2 Kobes, the traction is good, but not great! who knows, maybe they will use a good rubber an it will grip the floor like nobodys business. I love that this shoe actually looks like a snake, Kobe needs one shoe that represents his nickname, jordan had the bugs bunnies, Kobe's got the Mamba's

I absolutly love this shoe, I love the Mamba like skin pattern, they look unreal! They dont look like they went any lower, they might look slightly higher, maybe its just the angle. I hope Kobes stay low, best idea EVER!!!! The one thing Im worried about with these is traction, I love the look of the bottoms, great idea, but man, they should just stick to the herringbone traction! thats the only downfall of the past 2 Kobes, the traction is good, but not great! who knows, maybe they will use a good rubber an it will grip the floor like nobodys business. I love that this shoe actually looks like a snake, Kobe needs one shoe that represents his nickname, jordan had the bugs bunnies, Kobe's got the Mamba's

just wanted to be on page 24 of the Kobe VI thread.....

snake pattern is filthy nasty .....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

roll.gif

I cant wait for the final product....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

roll.gif

I cant wait for the final product....

imagine the chaos like effect where it changes colors on that snakeskin...
pimp.gif

and i want to be on page 24 as well.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

imagine the chaos like effect where it changes colors on that snakeskin...
pimp.gif

and i want to be on page 24 as well.
smile.gif
Didn't someone post that they're going for the gradient type patterns for this shoe? That color change effect would be cool to see though.

Maybe a cw with the actual black mamba snake colors would be nice also.

PS-Page 24
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PR baller 23

Sniped page 24 too
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

I think Kobe should have at least one shoe that goes all out on the black mamba theme as well...

However, Jordan did not do the same with the Bugs Bunny VIII. He made a similar move with the Jordan XIII, modeled after and inspired by the black cat, his nickname.

I think it would be cool if they tried something lower with this model
nerd.gif
I think they could pull it off. I thought the V was higher than necessary.

smh.gif
@ the immaturity in here...
*crosses fingers in hopes that this post makes it on pg.24*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom