OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im @ card info page with a size 12...you guys sure they're sold out on your end?

Has anyone checked their confirmation order with a rep? Whenever I click order status it just takes me to the site

for a limited gr they sold out hella fast on ndc
i neva seen a limited gr go that fast on there
all i know is they was gone fast

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Has anyone checked their confirmation order with a rep? Whenever I click order status it just takes me to the site
you have to put in your order # on the site or log in.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

i can only find $220 on ebay thats the cheapest
Thats a steal if you ask me.  i think I am about to pull the trigger on that price.

waaait!!! if they are indeed a limited GR there will be a lot, and prices will drop as soon as they dont fly for that price.

These obviously arent a limited GR....they are officially South Beach 8s limited after seeing the release on Nike.com and Eastbay has already told is, its gonna be a mess.

I just tried the non-flash Nike site. Shows me a full size run LOL

screenshot20001231at613.png

Thank you Nike for +%%!#%!* on my Christmas. Thank you very much for making them so limited. I don't know why I continue to support this company.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

im looking for how to change my nikesotre.com site back to flash...
it seems like set to non-flash... thts BS...
i wnt my flash site back

first time ever tried the non-flash, thought i can get faster than flash site... seems like this Xmas, not too merry...
You have to try an iD a pair of shoes, once it confirms flash, you'll be on the Nike flash site.

Thats what I did at 12:02 and got my pairs.

Originally Posted by DHD28

lol c'mon guys. it CLEARLY says "FLASH REQUIRED" under the VI box of the non-flash site.

I saw that on the ID ones but i had 3 computers going and my sister pulled through on hers for me. 
pimp.gif

Im @ card info page with a size 12...you guys sure they're sold out on your end?

did you see my reply earlier? as soon as you enter the card info it will tell you they're sold out. unless they update the stock, there aren't any sizes left, even though it appears that way.

Originally Posted by PeteSkeet88

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

thats bull *%%@ whoever had the non-flash site screwed us over. it works only on ONLY flash F U

It works on non flash, type in search "kobe volt."
Sucks tho I was typing "kobe vi" and the shoe didn't come up which is crap.

I searched kobe VI, and it came up.

I have 2 other pages with a size 12 in the cart.

Once you try and checkout, it will update your cart and it will say Out Of Stock.

Originally Posted by jca998

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

im looking for how to change my nikesotre.com site back to flash...
it seems like set to non-flash... thts BS...
i wnt my flash site back

first time ever tried the non-flash, thought i can get faster than flash site... seems like this Xmas, not too merry...
You have to try an iD a pair of shoes, once it confirms flash, you'll be on the Nike flash site.

Thats what I did at 12:02 and got my pairs.
thanks for letting me know man...
but i wnt my sz 10... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom