OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Lebrons... Kobes was sold out in Seconds... had to be a record lol.. Fasssssst Dont Lieeeeeee lol

my strategy was just to put both kobes & lebrons in my cart.. and see if i can get both.. it took the lebrons.. cause the kobes was gone... so it must be hella limited...

Originally Posted by nikehead214

I just tried the non-flash Nike site. Shows me a full size run LOL

screenshot20001231at613.png

Sorry the time difference. I'm on central time, but my Apple just reset it's time and date because my battery died on my computer. But I took this a minute ago and have my Kobes in the cart.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I remember the Chaos going rather quickly online last year so I think Niketowns will get a decent amount.
Nah they had a FSR for many hours...

i was on my laptop... and my iphone could of copped i was at the order page but... no discount. I just could not pull the trigger

damn sorry then fellas...

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]get ready for Eastbay...Eastbay rep told me the # for them will be[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] 2965970 is the product code for Eastbay...tomorrow at 7am CST[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]That is 5am pacific, 6am mountain, and 8am eastern.[/color]

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

i can only find $220 on ebay thats the cheapest
Thats a steal if you ask me.  i think I am about to pull the trigger on that price.
Please tell me you are being sarcastic lol

I am dead serious man.  Resellers FTW.  I am so mad right now I about literally threw my laptop at the wall as hard as I could.  220 is a steal compared to all the time wasted with these stupid retail sites.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

can someone please tell me when they are releasing at hoh?

I think they are only releasing at select Niketowns although if you call nikestore the recording says urban accounts also. There is no way to know which retailers will sell them other than calling but they will all be closed smh...

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

im looking for how to change my nikesotre.com site back to flash...
it seems like set to non-flash... thts BS...
i wnt my flash site back

first time ever tried the non-flash, thought i can get faster than flash site... seems like this Xmas, not too merry...

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,redirectToFlash

thanks a lot man!!! how did you find it?! cuz i tried to google a method, nothing really come out helpful

Originally Posted by s dubl

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]get ready for Eastbay...Eastbay rep told me the # for them will be[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] 2965970 is the product code for Eastbay...tomorrow at 7am CST[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]That is 5am pacific, 6am mountain, and 8am eastern.[/color]
Im done now....bout to drink a brew or two.....

....or twelve!

good night fellas!

Originally Posted by marley

Thank you Nike for +%%!#%!* on my Christmas. Thank you very much for making them so limited. I don't know why I continue to support this company.

EVERY POST U HAVE MADE MARLEY...... I feel you.... 2x!

I failed. That's why I love resellers..... They're always there for me.... Smh

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

this is what I don't get, got the lebron and it kicked the kobe out of my cart. then I went back hunted the kobe again and got a 12 checked out. I have the same order number for both and dunno if I got 2 or 3 pairs of shoes coming now because of all the size craziness and cart adjusting automatically. Hopefully the person on the phone can help me out. I don't want 2 pairs of kobes, just the one so if I have 2 coming I am cancelling one. not gonna be that guy.
LOL, I have the same problem...same confirm# for both...Lebrons went thru tho, so Im happy.   

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I remember the Chaos going rather quickly online last year so I think Niketowns will get a decent amount.
Nah they had a FSR for many hours...

It was nothing like this release but I don't remember them being up for several hours.  This was pretty crazy though.  I'm glad it took mine.

damn this thread jumps 28 pages in one day.... and thinking back when everyone was hating on this shoe and when the first pics of the grinch leaked....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom