OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
REALLY!!! got screwed again by ME, Stupid ME..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My Laptop froze on me just when I saw the 3 amigos up on NDC...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Got the Durants on Eastbay with no sweat..

But just as soon as I saw "Green" on NDC my Fcukin Laptop froze Big time as if it quit on me... MAn!!!

Well on to Plan B, Eastbay tom. AM

Never thought this was so "Limited" Sold out in Minutes..

Congrats to those who got it on NDC, & Good Luck to all of us who are calling Eastbay tom. "afternoon"! I think they open at 8am/PT.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They didn't call 'em Grinches for nothing.

I ain't talmbout Brook's bandmate when i say... I'M DUNN!

Originally Posted by kobehead

damn this thread jumps 28 pages in one day.... and thinking back when everyone was hating on this shoe and when the first pics of the grinch leaked....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously, there were a few people hating on them.  It's a good thing these were released before the game, otherwise it would be even harder to cop.

I will not be trying Eastbay. I'll be damned if I am gonna spend Christmas morning chasing a shoe that I can just buy hassle free for an easy 200 bucks. I swore the cool grey was the only shoe I was gonna stress over during Christmas.

Got my sz 12

saw lebrons go up on nikestore twitter with a link so i kept refreshing until the kobe link was up

got next day air shipping even tho its xmas tomorrow, just thought it would give me a better chance of them not canceling my order 

cant wait to play ball in these bad boys 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tony..gotcha
wink.gif

Mike...I feel ya. Damn man, I wonder how many pairs went to resellers
tired.gif

sucks with releases like this...resellers get majority of the pairs just to screw the true fans
30t6p3b.gif

Man wake up at 4:50? :tongue:

I hope I don't get the message saying they're close for Xmas if I wake up that early for an order.

a local guy here was supposed to trade me grinches for my cool grey xi, and he told me today he already got his xi's.  damn i was hoping it would be that easy. crossing my finegrs for eastbay now

Originally Posted by s dubl

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]get ready for Eastbay...Eastbay rep told me the # for them will be[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] 2965970 is the product code for Eastbay...tomorrow at 7am CST[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]That is 5am pacific, 6am mountain, and 8am eastern.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]phone # [/color]

Tony..gotcha
wink.gif

Mike...I feel ya. Damn man, I wonder how many pairs went to resellers
tired.gif

sucks with releases like this...resellers get majority of the pairs just to screw the true fans
30t6p3b.gif
Just to clarify, if "re-sellers" get many/more pairs than everyone else, don't they have to go through the same channels online as all of the rest of us online?  If so, then they either have super computers or have many people working for them to ensure they get 10s,upons 20s+ to "re-sell".  I am not making excuses for them or by any means promoting them, but if they go those kinda lengths to secure "their" pairs to re-sell, well then who am I to get all bent about it. 

As MARLEY, points out, it really comes down to how much time and effort you care to put into this.  If you have nothing but time, then you can probably afford to wait, refresh, crash, re-boot, wait again, refresh, etc... in hopes of hitting the jackpot, but in then end, does the time you spend doing that justify getting them for retail, or are you better off just ponying up an extra 75 bucks and calling it a day.  I personally am on the fence on this.  I would prefer not to pay anything more than retail, but I can see how others just say enough is enough and go ebay/reseller, whatever is readily available and pay extra to avoid the hassle and frustration.  I personally am not going to lose sleep over this, but I suppose if you are die-hard it may be a downer.

I will say this, upon seeing and picking up a pair of the Del sols, I would say this shoe is even lighter and on the surface more amazing than the 5, but I really cannot see myself wearing it near as much casually as either the 4 or 5.  I think the Chaos 4 and 5 kick this Grinch in the rear big time in terms of color use and overall look but just my opinion.   That being said, from a perf. standpoint, and a unique, flashy, different colorway, I am warming up to the Grinches.  All that being said, If i don't get a pair, I think the chaos 6 with the use of cool grey and purple, will be just fine instead.  Once the hype dies on these, they will become another Bruce Lee 5 or similar to it- always have a loyal following, but not by any means a timeless classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom