OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

imagine the chaos like effect where it changes colors on that snakeskin...
pimp.gif

and i want to be on page 24 as well.
smile.gif
*ques the Denzel Washington "My Man" gif*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never thought about that...Im really stoked about this release.
This time around last year, I was thinking nothing can top the 4s before the 5s release
And im expecting the 6 to be better than the 5s.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

imagine the chaos like effect where it changes colors on that snakeskin...
pimp.gif

and i want to be on page 24 as well.
smile.gif
*ques the Denzel Washington "My Man" gif*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never thought about that...Im really stoked about this release.
This time around last year, I was thinking nothing can top the 4s before the 5s release
And im expecting the 6 to be better than the 5s.
You guys^^

We're with ya.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by jdub562

These are gonna be a problem! I know it's been 2 years running, but I hope they continue with the "Chaos" theme cuz this new texture coupled with the "Chaos" color blocking would be AMAZING! Christmas just passed Thanksgiving as my favorite holiday (hasn't been true since I was a kid and I received gifts instead of buying them, lol)

I am with you on this. Keep the Chaos cw!

Picture a dark gray base color where the scales are and add a holographic effect to that.
pimp.gif
Yes... I quoted myself.

NWT, this is what I'm talking about!!!

201962538_66b0247bd2.jpg

Still no pic of the full shoe
nerd.gif

TIl now
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-new-teaser-pics-1.jpg

I think it has potential, personally.  They should tweak it a bit and totally redo the sole; it should be a bit more unique.
if posted already, pardon me.

lol this page is pure comedy.. but damn another kobe shoe i will probably not buy..

more pairs for you guys, i guess. NWT your feeling these right? how many pairs you gonna cop/ID?

ed how many pairs do you really have? do you really have 50?? if so you are beyond help my friend lol

50 and 17 id's LMAO... Ed, I wanna make an ID haven't made one yet, just don't know what to do hrm.. I love the White Knight's, but it's been done and not original.. Maybe i'll get those and create my own, I can see now how addicting it can be lol

Just wrote em all down... 35 pairs... We still got the inks, aces, 5rings, hopefully more away BS's.

Ima chill on this zk6 tho. If they look dope.... Then
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Like 50 pairs and 17 ids
LOL!

I busted out in class laughing when i saw this........... V > VI imo...... MD's, USA, and the away Aces are the only ones i would get of the V's.

that grey part of the shoe is 
sick.gif
, way too big ... I like how the V were sleeked and how the IV had the same shape, here it seems like the front of the shoe is way larger than the back 

Originally Posted by Mourf83

that grey part of the shoe is 
sick.gif
, way too big ... I like how the V were sleeked and how the IV had the same shape, here it seems like the front of the shoe is way larger than the back 

sick.gif
sick.gif
   this was the reaction to both the IV's and V's samples respectively.   Waiting for the Final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom