OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if those are fake, the real ones must look AWESOME cuz i remember the first pics of the kobe v and they were fake and they actually looked fake but these....wow...

what makes you say they're fake?

they look exactly like this pair, but clearer.

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-new-teaser-pics-1.jpg

how do you know they're fake?

the upper reminds me of some chick's diamond pebble night dress than snakeskin...?

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

dfajdslfkjasdklfjaskldfjalskjdflas;kjdflaskdfjlasdkfjla;skdfjals;dkfj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
LMAO
roll.gif

imo, they're looking a lot like the v's. i didn't think the v's looked too much like the iv's. i know i'll get my share...but i wish they tried to do something different with the shape. the upper is exactly like the v's plus reptile/snake skin. eh.

I thought I saw flywire on the samples. I hope they didn't scrape it in favor of the reptil-esque print ? It's gonna be interesting how they incorporate it into the upper.

Originally Posted by shox2001

sorry man, i just found it, they're FAKE ! but maybe they can give you a preview of the ZK6, what will they looks like.  
indifferent.gif
That's the highest quality presentation of a fake I've ever seen [if it is, in fact, fake]. 
Time to reload for next season... 

hmm where can i get these fakes...?

jk.

fake or not i like idea of the snakeskin texture. that should be the key feature of the shoe and it will set it apart from all other kobes as well as other signature shoes out right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom