OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the bigness of the outrigger is cool and I like it.

If it helps performance, I'm for it all the more.

Originally Posted by never wear them

FAIL...... Your a couple pages late
*******enter grammar police***********.......
the irony of this post..... 
happy.gif

(I hope he don't take it out on me if we ever get a bball game going.......)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Mourf83

that grey part of the shoe is 
sick.gif
, way too big ... I like how the V were sleeked and how the IV had the same shape, here it seems like the front of the shoe is way larger than the back 

sick.gif
sick.gif
   this was the reaction to both the IV's and V's samples respectively.   Waiting for the Final product.
well i thought its been confirmed that the last pic posted was the final version...i might be wrong

sick.gif
, way too big ... I like how the V were sleeked and how the IV had the same shape, here it seems like the front of the shoe is way larger than the back 

sick.gif
sick.gif
   this was the reaction to both the IV's and V's samples respectively.   Waiting for the Final product.
well i thought its been confirmed that the last pic posted was the final version...i might be wrong

nothing is the final version until we see pics from nike.

DFABIX wrote:

FAIL...... Your're a couple pages late
happy.gif

college drop-out...
tired.gif

...books were so damn expensive
embarassed.gif

DFABIX wrote:

FAIL...... Your're a couple pages late
happy.gif

college drop-out...
tired.gif

...books were so damn expensive
embarassed.gif

i think its because they are all lows; its the outstanding feature of all three shoes. when pics of the zkv surfaced everyone said they look exactly the same as the zkiv and they wouldn't sell etc.. but now since the zkv have been widely released i think most ppl can see 2 different shoe models.

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Yep.

You guys remember the "Clay' model V's? The hate those recieved and now look at them. I'm all for the VI at this point. What's funny is that there's still alot of IV's I need, yes that wasn't a typo.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

is it just me or the kobes from 4-6 all look the same? is it cause their all lows?

*kanye shrug*

Probably that and the fact that the swoosh placement is pretty much identical on all of those shoes.

still no pics...
patiently waitting...

somehow, i have a feeling that i m going to buy a ton of VIs... dammm, start saving now

hello niketalk. first post.
i gotta say. i love these pictures. i can't wait to see the final product. or at least see more angles of these.

but so far they are awesome. not loving the scales that much though.. still waiting...

Originally Posted by FullMetal

is it just me or the kobes from 4-6 all look the same? is it cause their all lows?

*kanye shrug*

Probably that and the fact that the swoosh placement is pretty much identical on all of those shoes.
At first I thought the IVs and the Vs looked too much alike, but that changed when I started picking up Vs.
With the VIs, I was really hoping they'd completely change up the swoosh.  Make it much smaller or change the placement of it.

*kanye shrug*

4 sold well. 5 seems to be too. If 6 doesn't do so well, then maybe 7 will have more extensive changes.

Otherwise, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Originally Posted by swingshot

*kanye shrug*

4 sold well. 5 seems to be too. If 6 doesn't do so well, then maybe 7 will have more extensive changes.

In that live event where he was interviewed by George Lopez, Kobe already mentioned that the 7's would be back to a mid or high top shoe.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by swingshot

*kanye shrug*

In that live event where he was interviewed by George Lopez, Kobe already mentioned that the 7's would be back to a mid or high top shoe.

I don't think he announced that it would be a mid/high... he very cryptically said that it would be something "different." Perhaps it'll be that detachable ankle support that we saw on the V samples last year... or something like it.
Like Swingshot said, if it ain't broke, I don't think Nike is going to fudge with the formula too much.

If Nike does ditch the lowtop, at least give us a high end lowtop that can be just as good as the Kobe series has been.

From 1-5, every year this line has improved and been my go to shoe each year.

dfajdslfkjasdklfjaskldfjalskjdflas;kjdflaskdfjlasdkfjla;skdfjals;dkfj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

sorry man, i just found it, they're FAKE ! but maybe they can give you a preview of the ZK6, what will they looks like.  
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom