OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
c8415be891a24c1cdedd2b3a91148e26a6147a7.pjpg

06c252bea1909a494be14aa5842b58c0a8f4cab.pjpg
82d15ce693ab4a1702545f84d06abfc86f3f865.pjpg
38325eceab952a6e49d1a200a15f21aabf937e2.pjpg
b7535275e9589fb1a26b4c89192fb110004f348.pjpg
e273520ceb3993e6a737446a1204c637167d360.pjpg
f782588edb9fba894a81863d6dba0fe78ce0dee.pjpg

Del Sols
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

dsc0401ix.jpg

It's not as green as in some pics i've seen.

Very true i thought it was transpereant but the grinches in all actuality dont look as nice as they look in all the pics and of course those pics were jazzed up a lil but this shoe doesnt really appeal to me after purchase .... the kd iii is the best looking shoe out of all of them thats still my stance .... i dont even know how i ended purchasing all three lol smh

I'll probably pick up the Del Sols on a discount eventually, but I want to see if they come up with a Carpe Diem or Laker colorway with some black/yellow/purple first before I make a decision. The Grinches so far have been the only must have colorway of the VIs for me, but the Del Sols and that LA blue colorway look very nice. Really curious what else they have in store for 2011.

Originally Posted by raw120

do you guys like them better with the red or green laces?
I like them better with the yellow/green laces. They make more of a nice yellow to green gradient from the upper/tongue to the soles that I really like. The red laces are ok too, but I much prefer the yellow/green ones.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

You're right. Can't believe I didn't think about it. Thanks for the info bro. You think they'll restock?
grin.gif
Unfortunately there's no indication that we'll be receiving another shipment.  If that changes, we'll post in this thread, but it's very unlikely.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Now im worried about my Eastbay order.
If anyone has concerns over their order, please feel free to PM me with your customer and order number and I'll get back to you with the status as well as assist with any other issues you might have.  I'll be getting back in tomorrow morning and will take care of all questions at that time.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by edunpeal

why are they still showing the picture of the white/red V2s instead of the un-chinas in eastbay
grin.gif
I'm not sure.  Ray reported this issue last week but sometimes it takes a while for the picture to be updated when a new photo has to be taken.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

You're right. Can't believe I didn't think about it. Thanks for the info bro. You think they'll restock?
grin.gif
Unfortunately there's no indication that we'll be receiving another shipment.  If that changes, we'll post in this thread, but it's very unlikely.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Now im worried about my Eastbay order.
If anyone has concerns over their order, please feel free to PM me with your customer and order number and I'll get back to you with the status as well as assist with any other issues you might have.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Now that really is customer service

So I got an email from Eastbay stating that my grinches are on backorder. Anyone else get this Same email in regards to their order?

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

$217 with ems on kicks-crew
Same route I ended up doing, and I'm normally not the type to overpay for shoes whatsoever. I just sold my 2nd pair of CG 11's that I had and used it for them.
EastbayRep - Ryan: What is up with not having a caller queue system with eastbay btw? Its 2010 you know, and a lot of people were pretty much screwed over.

EASTBAY RYAN - how is it i call at 5am exactly (pst) and was on hold for 2 hours. and while on hold i called with my house phone and they answered within 2 minutes to tell me they have it in stock?! and my cell phone is still on hold for over 2 hours!! i almost cursed at the employee but it was xmas and I just hung up.

Originally Posted by raw120

do you guys like them better with the red or green laces?

red much better
but red lace seems like only fit for Xmas... if rocking them in regular occasion, it will be quite weird

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

It was crazy out there for the Grinches, lots of people @ the Nike Vault raffle. As I was walking out of the Vault I ran into these guys:

k4bbkp.jpg
laugh.gif
lol why is lebron so short hahaha
they were at the game yesterday, outside the staples center

107780417.jpg

laugh.gif

lol
the lebron isnt even wearing lebron... thts fan enough

It would be nice to get a confirmation as to why Eastbay doesn't obviously answer the calls according to a first come first serve. NDC saved me from being completely aggravated. Eastbay needs to give gold members some priority over phone releases.

Shout out to the HOH Daly City/Serramonte manager(i think) for organizing the store, made it go smoothly and getting the crowd in check. He gave NT a shout out
nerd.gif
and took a picture of the line.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It would be nice to get a confirmation as to why Eastbay doesn't obviously answer the calls according to a first come first serve. NDC saved me from being completely aggravated. Eastbay needs to give gold members some priority over phone releases.

you 100 percent right or we should be able to purchase a platinum purchase
that gives you 1st dibs on limited releases

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

EASTBAY RYAN - how is it i call at 5am exactly (pst) and was on hold for 2 hours. and while on hold i called with my house phone and they answered within 2 minutes to tell me they have it in stock?! and my cell phone is still on hold for over 2 hours!! i almost cursed at the employee but it was xmas and I just hung up.

We've had a lot of reports about issues with the call queue system for this release and I will be looking into it.  To my understanding our system is supposed to be first-come first-serve but it obviously wasn't on the 25th and I deeply apologize for the inconvenience.  It may take a little longer than usual to get an answer regarding this as a lot of people are on vacation for the coming week but I will do everything I can to at least make sure everyone's concerns are heard by the right people.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I GOT THAT SAME ISSUE 2 EASTBAY REP WIT THE WAY THE PHONE SYSTEM WAS HANDLED!!!......CALLED @ 8:00 EST IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS THE PHONE LINES OPENED AND WAITED OVER A 1 1/2 ON THE PHONE AND PPL CALLING WAY AFTER  I DID WERE GETTING THER CALLS ANSWER AND SIZES ORDERED!!!!......I MEAN SERIOUSLY LETS BE FAIR AND LOOK @ IT REALISTICLY.......FIRST CALL FIRST SERVED IS HOW I SEE IT SHOULD BE DONE

The funniest story someone told me was that my homeboy waited in line at Niketown Miami since 8am...
store opened at 11am... already a line with 50 people.
The lady opened the store and said "Wait here for a few so everyone can get their lebrons"...
and the whole line is like "we're here for the Kobe Grinches"

that lady said "kobes??... we only have the Xmas Lebrons.. the Kobe Grinches are only in kids sizes"

he said the whole line said "What?!?!!...."

I couldnt stop laughin...he said the first person in line was there since 4:30am lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom