OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It would be nice to get a confirmation as to why Eastbay doesn't obviously answer the calls according to a first come first serve. NDC saved me from being completely aggravated. Eastbay needs to give gold members some priority over phone releases.

you 100 percent right or we should be able to purchase a platinum purchase
that gives you 1st dibs on limited releases

Yea I'm not renewing next year.  I was on hold for 2 hours and then people said they called in a half hour after the lines opened at got a pair.  It was a joke. The reps on here are always nice giving us a heads up but I paid a few extra bucks for the membership and still had to wait over a week for my 5 Rings. I'm fine with waiting for a delivery but they always give you a free shipping code anyway.  It would also help weed out the re-sellers to the true fans if you made people pay a little extra for priority calling.

I saw this clown on Iss

Cronus4
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject:
It's funny to see how many people on NT are butt hurt about not getting their pair, and people are asking production numbers, and praying to the gods for a restock....

Neo39 only had 6 pairs (10 and up). I was the person wearing the "SOLE" shirt -- met some pretty cool peeps. Congrats to all who got their pairs. Enjoy -

sq3upi.jpg

It would be nice to get a confirmation as to why Eastbay doesn't obviously answer the calls according to a first come first serve. NDC saved me from being completely aggravated. Eastbay needs to give gold members some priority over phone releases.

Yea I'm not renewing next year.  I was on hold for 2 hours and then people said they called in a half hour after the lines opened at got a pair.  It was a joke. The reps on here are always nice giving us a heads up but I paid a few extra bucks for the membership and still had to wait over a week for my 5 Rings. I'm fine with waiting for a delivery but they always give you a free shipping code anyway.  It would also help weed out the re-sellers to the true fans if you made people pay a little extra for priority calling.

did you call using the gold club member number?

me personally gold club has potential but we need more benefits
free shipping codes is avaiable to eazy to public
or offer platinum membership with platinum benefits
its no way i should be batting 0 on every limited release on eastbay
from 5 rings to pacquaios to south beaches to kobe's this saturday
then to see people say i hang up and call back got a order through its crazy to me

Q:did you call using the gold club member number?
A:yes everytime and it dont matter because by the time i get to operator their sold out
or be on hold for hours like for kobe release the system needs fine tuning

Kobe "Grinches" for Lebron 8 "South Beaches"... I'm getting the South Beaches. Would ya'll do this trade?

Got mine before going to work. The homie at my local FTL added the military discount for me since I put a discount on his cell phone bill. More pics later.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

I pm'ed Ray and I used the same number that he posted on here. I  believe he said that would be the best bet.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Kobe "Grinches" for Lebron 8 "South Beaches"... I'm getting the South Beaches. Would ya'll do this trade?

According to Lebron $160 > $130, so yes. 
laugh.gif

help me out guys. first, shout out to the dude on NT that posted he was at the UNdefeated in santa monica and was the only one there. big ups man for real. well i got this dilemma. i went to the UNdefeated in santa monica but got there and they only got a size 9. i picked it up thinking i can trade em today or this week for a size 10.5. then this dude on facebook messaged me to trade my grinch sz 9 for DS cool grey sz 10.5. i already got those, but is it a fair trade? or should i wait to trade my sz 9 for a 10.5 grinch? or even just sell it and buy a 10.5? help me out guys!!

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

help me out guys. first, shout out to the dude on NT that posted he was at the UNdefeated in santa monica and was the only one there. big ups man for real. well i got this dilemma. i went to the UNdefeated in santa monica but got there and they only got a size 9. i picked it up thinking i can trade em today or this week for a size 10.5. then this dude on facebook messaged me to trade my grinch sz 9 for DS cool grey sz 10.5. i already got those, but is it a fair trade? or should i wait to trade my sz 9 for a 10.5 grinch? or even just sell it and buy a 10.5? help me out guys!!

No doubt! I'd say hold on to them till you find a 10.5 in the Kobe's

Just get the cool greys and sell em, thats a popular size and you could get alot for them

speaking value wise of course but depends if your gonna resell the cool greys youll have it tough markets pretty polluted with cg now
id say wait to be able to get rid of the 9 

just really depends on what shoe you need more and now will be harder to find 

counting time till i get outta work to pick up my del sols
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Double checked my pm and he did say to call the standard number.  Again, this is not a knock on Eastbay Ray, he's just being helpful.  But the company Eastbay itself is a joke for not offering us a better opportunity.  

grinches are NOT sold out in Canada.

$179.99 +tax (comes out to about $200)

they're selling for ridiculous prices on eBay... i can make some money... HMMMMMMMMMMM

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

EASTBAY RYAN - how is it i call at 5am exactly (pst) and was on hold for 2 hours. and while on hold i called with my house phone and they answered within 2 minutes to tell me they have it in stock?! and my cell phone is still on hold for over 2 hours!! i almost cursed at the employee but it was xmas and I just hung up.

We've had a lot of reports about issues with the call queue system for this release and I will be looking into it.  To my understanding our system is supposed to be first-come first-serve but it obviously wasn't on the 25th and I deeply apologize for the inconvenience.  It may take a little longer than usual to get an answer regarding this as a lot of people are on vacation for the coming week but I will do everything I can to at least make sure everyone's concerns are heard by the right people.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I just received an email stating that my order is on backorder for the Christmas day Kobe's, is this samething happening with other customers as well?

Originally Posted by al3x89

grinches are NOT sold out in Canada.

$179.99 +tax (comes out to about $200)

they're selling for ridiculous prices on eBay... i can make some money... HMMMMMMMMMMM
Damn, Canada rapes prices.

Both are reselling for about the same price (CG's and Grinch). So you should just trade, and it'll be like you purchased the CG's for the ZK VI price. You're already +$50

I picked up two pairs this morning.
394252948.jpg

Originally Posted by astroox805

So I got an email from Eastbay stating that my grinches are on backorder. Anyone else get this Same email in regards to their order?

i got it earlier bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom