OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by msw1233

love them but I'm getting tired of Nike using the same color blocking every year.  Mix it up a little.  I'd love a white/yellow or mostly yellow colorway.  How about a colorway that's just different than the past 2 years?  

Because there wasn't any new colorways introduced for the V's right?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I think the midsole is too bulky.
I'm not too sure, but aren't these rumored to have a Full zoom bag? Wouldn't that have something to do with it?
nerd.gif

they stuck with the 130 price so there wont be no full length zoom.

and to the guy who said why dont they do a different colorway? why would they?  they are releasing that reverse del sol v for the holidays. that has alot of yellow... why would they release a similar colorway so soon? there is only so much you can do with the same 4 colors... how many colorways have they released of the iv and v already? there is a wide selection of colorways for everyone... and if you arent satisfied with those colors there is always id.

really need to see how these look on the feet. kobe needs to show up in these asap!
i'm thinking black colorways will go better with the scales.hmm.

when I keep looking at the traction of the shoe, something tells me that we'll be reading a lot of slipping on the court stories.

the shoe is fire so far.

I want to see some black shiny patent leather-esque snake skin print, like a black mamba snake skin

2175786544_c836a29bf2.jpg

Originally Posted by shox2001

I still think those are FAKE to me
indifferent.gif

These are straight fire. And now I'm glad I don't have to listen to people trying to debate whether they are real or fake.  Also, they have Kobe wearing the VI's in the 2K11 demo. There's gotta be sick gradients with these.

lol, there's no way a BS colourway would be made in the 6's.

fake for sure... now i'm not sure how legit those other pics are (especially the inlines cause they were
pimp.gif
)

patiently waiting...

Those scales need to be closer together and more of a diamond shape like that above picture if the mamba.

Didn't someone mention the factory is in a labor dispute? Maybe a new factory is producing the shoes?

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by shox2001

I still think those are FAKE to me
indifferent.gif

These are straight fire. And now I'm glad I don't have to listen to people trying to debate whether they are real or fake.  Also, they have Kobe wearing the VI's in the 2K11 demo. There's gotta be sick gradients with these.

kobe is wearing the hyperdunk max 2010 in the 2k11 demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom