OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one piece upper crap is starting to irk me. of course the creativity is still there, but makin a one piece upper takes away from different colorway possibilities.

take away the scales and these basically look JUST LIKE THE V's. hell, the look just like the V's even with the scales...

im gonna scoop maybe three pairs @ the most, all will be black based.

lookin forward to the VII's already especially since i hear that they will be mids...

overall VI's =4/5

I also heard that the viis will be a mid but it's hard to see it happening, with two championships back to back in lows....and a great possibility of three in lows....I personally would never go back if I was Kobe...

The one piece upper, despite the lack of different cw opps, is so much better on the feet.

^Damn soundd like you were hating heavy at first until I read that you are coppin 3 pairs lol...I admit that they do look just like the V, however those scales make a big enough difference for me to make a purchase.

jmizzo- lol, i understand your way of thinkin, "dont mess with success" right? but if kobe can win in lows, he can win in mids too

royalflush- not hatin @ all. without comparin these to the V's, theyre another dope, innovative, creative addition to the line. but at the end of the day they are pretty much V's with scales...

trust me, i do like the shoes. theyre just a lil too familiar y'kno?

I also think that they tape his ankles up so much that he could wear and win flip flops and be "safe".

The mids would have to be super light though...

Kobe almost win a championship in the KBIII and that shoe is a hightop. I doubt that shoes has anything to do with his success on the court. Regardless i will buy multiple pair of the VI and VII and whatever i can lay my hands on. We only have about 3 years left to watch Kobe until he start to decline and retire. Buy as many OG Kobe as you can now, watch Kobe play and celebrate it because it will be a sad day when #24 finally retire . Damn i feel kinda sad typing this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Am I the only one that doesn't see a resemblance to the V's?

No. I also agree with you. The only resemblance is the colorways.

The whole front of the shoe is alot wider than the V, the heel is different, the cut is different, the sole is different, the tread is different, etc.

People just aren't looking hard enough. If you compare both, they are two completely different shoes regardless if there is a resemblance.

ACBboyz84 wrote:
We only have about 3 years left to watch Kobe until he start to decline and retire. Buy as many OG Kobe as you can now, watch Kobe play and celebrate it because it will be a sad day when #24 finally retire . Damn i feel kinda sad typing this
smh.gif

frown.gif

please.... dont talk about this....

making me hit craigslist right now and buyin season tickets... smh....

last of his breed.............

Originally Posted by never wear them

ACBboyz84 wrote:
We only have about 3 years left to watch Kobe until he start to decline and retire. Buy as many OG Kobe as you can now, watch Kobe play and celebrate it because it will be a sad day when #24 finally retire . Damn i feel kinda sad typing this
smh.gif

frown.gif

yup last of his breed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

ACBboyz84 wrote:
smh.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

^ lets hope this kind of player comes along again.. And no, not Durant.

Also, I keep coming into this thread expecting new pics or official info.. Nada.

dude sad why? Kevin Durant is only 21 and has accomplished alot of things kobe didn't at that age aside from winning championships. the future of the NBA is the MIAMI HEAT and the OKC THUNDER. end of topic!

dude sad why? Kevin Durant is only 21 and has accomplished alot of things kobe didn't at that age aside from winning championships. the future of the NBA is the MIAMI HEAT and the OKC THUNDER. end of topic!

Were talking about finess. Kevin durant doesn't look "pretty/slick" with it.... Nor does James. I think Wade will be the closest thing to it but it just aint the same.

The new generation is about built and power.... Who else do you know that would do a fadeaway 3 pointer ifput in pressure?
He ain't #8 anymore... Bur man... I'm glad I WITNESSED greatness...
From the whole outta high school fiasco to the 81point game to the 5-7 rings....

MJ is the first to do it and did it well... Kobe is another guy that took skill and footwork to another level.... If he ends up with 6 or 7 rings, sucks for some to hear, but he'll be considered the greatest.

Just looking at his highlights makes you shiver...

just drop by to say that MJ will forever be GOAT no matter what kobe does... what MJ did for the league, sneaker world, basketball world and in sports in general is unreachable. Kobe will be remembered as a great payer but MJ is a Legend.

Thank you... 

This thread will have as many pages as the ZKV thread if we debated if Kobe is/will be better than Mike.  To get to the point quickly, if you look at stats, as in literal stats on paper, trading cards, etc. it's definitely Mike. Better shooting percentage, ppg average, steals.....but Kobe isn't far off.  Basically, had the Lakers been Kobes' team from '97 without Shaq, Kobe would've surpassed Mike. Shaq being the #1 option at the time took away from Kobe for a few years and Kobe STILL achieved certain plateaus/milestones before Jordan. Kobe played catch up from already being a very talented basketball player to the best we've seen & will see since Jordan & catch up he did; very quickly. But these two are apples & oranges. Both are magnificent but to some one will always be better than the other. Now Kobe and LeBron...................KOBE, hands down. Not even close.

And not to stray off (the original) topic but these "VI's" look bangin so far.  Looks better in every way; especially the sole.

Originally Posted by mikedamz

just drop by to say that MJ will forever be GOAT no matter what kobe does... what MJ did for the league, sneaker world, basketball world and in sports in general is unreachable. Kobe will be remembered as a great payer but MJ is a Legend.

Thank you... 

get a mop champ

Thank you... 

Hey, that's great!

Back to the VI's

yeah. if u wanna have a debate bout whos the great, start a new thread for that. this is all about the KB6.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Thank you... 

Hey, that's great!

Back to the VI's
love them... if they perform near the Vs or better then i'm gonna be broke. 
i'm gonna copped at least 3 pairs of the VI for ballin. can't wait... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shrewd03

yeah. if u wanna have a debate bout whos the great, start a new thread for that. this is all about the KB6.

meh. 
eyes.gif

i was just making a comment on NWT's last post, that's all... I'm a fan of kobe and his shoes no need to debate we all know MJ is GOAT. TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom