OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my order cancelled from RMK on the grinches 
ohwell.gif
guess its not meant to be.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

so the chaos are not releasing on the 25th right? ok totally off topic i wanna ask whats the big deal with people disliking wearing white socks with black/dark colored shoes? i never liked black socks so i never wear them even if i wear black kicks.

It looks way nerdy.
laugh.gif

the rice colorway doesnt look as attractive as say the glass and other outrageous colorways. i defintely think these are not worth extra money compared to the other $130

Are the Glass Blues going to be $150 also? They seem to have some metallic/sparkly upper also.And I think both the Rice's and Glass Blues will be more appealing in person. People will still buy.

Only thing I really like on the rices is the translucent outsole and metallic gold heel cup....other than that nothing special to me. And that damn Rice on the heel looks
sick.gif
couldn't they have been more creative on how to incorporate the name on the shoe? I guess that's how all the school editions will be
30t6p3b.gif

That last group of pics of the Rice makes it look terrible. Every other picture has looked great but those look like poop. rethinking them now.

i need my grinches in a bad way..... they're waiting for me in the states but i don't have time to get em
frown.gif

Originally Posted by marley

That last group of pics of the Rice makes it look terrible. Every other picture has looked great but those look like poop. rethinking them now.

hahahaha that comment had me laughing! yea the upper looks like slimy poop from an farm animal lol. glass blues all the way. dam im gonna have to send somebody out to hoh for me on the 25th. has anybody found out why exaclty the GB and rice release on that day? it seems kinda random to me.

Looks like alot of people going to pass on the Rices, will be funny seeing these same people buying a pair in the end.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by hakbottom

10.5 here, I would have to say 11 is the most common size in the V and VI

Eastbay rep - eas bay gettin any of the kobe's scheduled to release on the 25th ie glass blue, rice, etc. Thanks
Originally Posted by Wyse23

Eastbay Rep: Any word on upcoming Kobe VI releases other than the Concords?

Specifically the 2-3 pairs that are supposedly releasing on January 25th? Any info is appreciated.
From the information I have, it appears we will not be receiving any other Kobe VI releases for this month, besides the Concords. 
frown.gif
  If any new information comes up saying otherwise, I will post an update.

As most of you know, I was on vacation since 12/24/10.  I just got done reviewing both this thread and the Lebron thread and was sad to see so much confusion on what was going on and on what happened on the Christmas Day launch.  
frown.gif
   I wish I was here to clear up the confusion.

Your comments have been gathered and forwarded on to the appropriate personal.

EastbayRep - Ray

Good lookin out, thanks

Originally Posted by marley

same here. not sure if its the quality of the pics or what but they look terrible there.

also, thats an amazing shot of the grinches a couple pages back
pimp.gif

Im not as hyped up about the VI's anymore. I got the grinches and now the shoe is whatever to me now. Hopefully a color way comes out that makes me love them again.

Got my Grinches today! Woot Woot.. Pictures don't do this shoe justice! Just so beautiful to the naked eye.. I'll take some pics tho when I get a chance!

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Everybody doing a 180 on the Rices now? Lol

Those pics just posted don't do the Rice any justice.
Can't wait for these Rice 6s. These are by far my favorite pair, 2x on the 'em. the colorway is so unique and different. The neon green is actually growing on me more.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Only thing I really like on the rices is the translucent outsole and metallic gold heel cup....other than that nothing special to me. And that damn Rice on the heel looks
sick.gif
couldn't they have been more creative on how to incorporate the name on the shoe? I guess that's how all the school editions will be
30t6p3b.gif
exactly... tht Rice on the heel is some minus point of the shoes~ i m gonna peel it or use black marker color them
but still a must for me~ those Rice.
they r retailed for $150?! i think i missed tht news...

I think the Rices, Concords, and Grinches are UGLY...Glass Blues are pretty bad too.  Just picked up my Del Sols yesterday though......
pimp.gif

I might be the only one but i hope they dont make a bruce lee or dark knight VI. I think that unique colorways like that should be one and done. Make me appreciate my pairs more.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Looks like alot of people going to pass on the Rices, will be funny seeing these same people buying a pair in the end.

Exactly! LolI can't wait to see people with pairsIf not, imma be happy with how easy of a cop it will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom