OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
I come back to this thread after 2 days and there's 3 new colorways.
30t6p3b.gif
and they are all
pimp.gif
! I'm really feelin these...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i say call them "sunny d's" cause kobe plays great defense

I like the idea...but kobe plays horrible D.
Against okc he consistently let russel go by and tried to reach around his back. Kobe also consistently lets his man by him or just straight up loses him

Westbrook goes by everyone! LOL

Not sure if you guys picked up why they are called "sunsets", but the concept is the sole (teal color) is the ocean and the upper is the sunset. So...basically the sun is setting over the ocean.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and they are all
pimp.gif
these are my top cw so far can't wait till they release.

Sunsets, OC's, Oranges, Sunny D's, whatever you guys wanna call them are serious! Man we are getting tons of c/w's, I wonder how many we will get? We aren't even 2 months in yet!

but since everyone else is doing their lists......

Grinch
Rice
Ace (I know we haven't seen these yet, but I know the c/w will be crazy)
Royals
3D's (I dno if I would buy them but the scheme itself reminds me of the triaxes, my fav air max)

thanks for all those that responded about my trade question. i'll probably going to stick to my bs homes.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and they are all
pimp.gif
these absolutely looked nice! but after i saw the side view of it... i kinda hesitated... i need more pics...
becuz the heel cup part, i dont like tht grey part, the blue heel cup is nice... but tht huge grey part kinda 
eyes.gif

gotta check out in person to see wht kind of materials they r first before i decide to pick them up or not...

Who's this cat on NT that goes by Remarqable and Tranandco on fleabay that's using Marqueesole's pics for his pre-orders? Is this the same person that camps out with empty chairs?

need help Nt'rs would you guys trade Kobe IV USC DS for Kobe Vi Grinch DS

*Mods- not looking to trade on her just looking for some help.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Who's this cat on NT that goes by Remarqable and Tranandco on fleabay that's using Marqueesole's pics for his pre-orders? Is this the same person that camps out with empty chairs?
Dude is MAD annoying....that's all I will say about that 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by yungone350

need help Nt'rs would you guys trade Kobe IV US DS for Kobe Vi Grinch DS

*Mods- not looking to trade on her just looking for some help.
Not sure which Kobe IV you're talking about. Is it the gold medal cw?

^^Kobe IV US? Do you mean Gold Medals?

I'd trade my Gold Medals for Grinches in a heart beat.

oh and not sticking up for dude or anything, but Remarqable rarely posts in the buy/sell to be honest. I've only seen 2 listings from him in 2010. I see him post more in the general forum.

^^ if you have the USCs I'd do it with a quickness. USCs are nice, but Grinches are nicer/more valuable.

Anyone here copping all 4 shoes in that pack?

Even if you paid retail+tax for all 4 shoes considering they still charge $130 for retail, it'll be $142.68 x 4 = $570.72
sick.gif

Yeah I would definitely do that trade

I just ordered cool greys XI's for retail and cancelled my order for the kobes
smile.gif

I can happily say I am done with jordans now thanks to these kobes

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone here copping all 4 shoes in that pack?

Even if you paid retail+tax for all 4 shoes considering they still charge $130 for retail, it'll be $142.68 x 4 = $570.72
sick.gif
I'm contemplating it.  Gotta get the Sunsets, first and foremost, but then it's ASG, 3Ds, LAs.
What I'm more concerned with is online/store clutter from the release at one time. 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom