OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
slap a red shizoko on the tongue and throw the LA logo on the heel...could've easily been a dodgers cw...way better than that crappy "LA" cw.

Has anyone ordered from the recent restock at kicks crew? Havent heard from them about my order..

love that "teal" on those sunsets or whatever.. yeah the black midsole heel fits it, but i wish it were white

Originally Posted by yungone350

need help Nt'rs would you guys trade Kobe IV USC DS for Kobe Vi Grinch DS

*Mods- not looking to trade on her just looking for some help.

Yes!!  Yes!! and did I say...YES!!!

Can't wait to see what color way we'll see later today.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hakbottom

I wouldn't do that trade. Grinches are all over ebay and they are available on a few sites(although pricy) but USC ZK4's don't come around often especially in certain sizes. I wonder how available the grinches will be once the hype dies down some. Im coo either way since I have both
laugh.gif

wow such nice colorways coming out!  gonna have to priotize and save up for the ones i want the most.  Here's my list for cws I'll def gonna get:

1) Grinches
2) Grey/royal blues
3) Orange Counties / Sunny D whatever
4+5) NikeID Bruce Lee Kobe V Inspired and Olympic Inspired (Navy Blue/Red/White)   

For me on the ASG pack as of now.....

-ASGs will be bouight
-LAs....not feelin em too much right now, but if I have the chance to see em in person that could change my mind? As of now, pass
-3Ds, really cool concept but I know I'd never wear em. Pass
-Tampicos, I like the orange on em, outsole is kinda cool too to make it a sunset over the ocean, but the heel ruins it for me. Pass.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I think the grey/royal should be getting more love. That's a beautiful shoe.
maybe since it's way too similar to the chinas it ain't getting
the recognition too much. still think the chinas look better though
the grey blues are cool too.

the BHMs look to be rather limited? can anyone confirm this?
several stores already say they won't be getting any...
NOOOOOOO!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone here copping all 4 shoes in that pack?

Even if you paid retail+tax for all 4 shoes considering they still charge $130 for retail, it'll be $142.68 x 4 = $570.72
sick.gif

If I can get some OT at wrk ill probably go in.
If not just the Sunsets and 3D's and cop the LA, & ASG later.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Originally Posted by hakbottom

I wouldn't do that trade. Grinches are all over ebay and they are available on a few sites(although pricy) but USC ZK4's don't come around often especially in certain sizes. I wonder how available the grinches will be once the hype dies down some. Im coo either way since I have both
laugh.gif

QFT x1000 keep those usc's brah! I would never trade my usc iv's for the grenches

All these colorways..
Imma be a broke fool

I'm trying to double up on LA's and BHM's. Too

Trying to get every Kobe
Playoff 13's x2
Royal foams x2

Im actually at walmart now getting a thong and bra... Going to Atlantic city to sell my body.. Enough is enough.. It's getting outta hand.

I'm definitely copping the ASGs And BHMs. LAs are copped too and I'm throwin the red laces on em
pimp.gif
I actually think I might have to pass on the playoff 13s and pick em up later on

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^ if you have the USCs I'd do it with a quickness. USCs are nice, but Grinches are nicer/more valuable.

Go on ebay and see how many pairs of grenches are on there and then search for usc's. There is 1 pair of usc's on ebay and its a size 15. in the last year and a half only 4 listings have been up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom