OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-smog-custom-by-emmanuelabor-300x224.jpg

You guys feelin these customs?

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by yungone350

need help Nt'rs would you guys trade Kobe IV USC DS for Kobe Vi Grinch DS

*Mods- not looking to trade on her just looking for some help.

Yes!!  Yes!! and did I say...YES!!!
I wouldn't do that trade. Grinches are all over ebay and they are available on a few sites(although pricy) but USC ZK4's don't come around often especially in certain sizes. I wonder how available the grinches will be once the hype dies down some. Im coo either way since I have both
laugh.gif

QFT x1000 keep those usc's brah! I would never trade my usc iv's for the grenches
I would never make that trade.  There's Grinches everywhere.  I have not seen USC IV's in my size on ebay since the week they came out.  Any of the limited release IV's are impossible to find now.  Grinches are all over the secondary market.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Nike is taking all my money.. Its funny tho.. we havent seen any other Lakers colorways that Kobe can rock later in the season.

Nike is a corrupt corporation, I've sold all my nike footwear and vow never to buy @%*$ from them again. I was all about Nike before they tried to do some shady stuff to me man. My suggestion is DONT let them take your money man. Nike is a multi-billion dollar company charging ridiculous prices for their footwear that don't even live up to the quality that they were constructed with. 

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Nike is taking all my money.. Its funny tho.. we havent seen any other Lakers colorways that Kobe can rock later in the season.

Nike is a corrupt corporation, I've sold all my nike footwear and vow never to buy @%*$ from them again. I was all about Nike before they tried to do some shady stuff to me man. My suggestion is DONT let them take your money man. Nike is a multi-billion dollar company charging ridiculous prices for their footwear that don't even live up to the quality that they were constructed with. 
What the heck man?  I was wonderin what happened to you.  I noticed you were gone from FB too.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

It's a hobby when it comes down to it tho. If you want a good constructed shoe, Adidas and other brands will do. Some Nikes are made right, but at the end of the day, you're paying for the brand and style/model

I get upset too but it seems to be with JB only tho. Nike retros arent as bad.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i say call them "sunny d's" cause kobe plays great defense

I like the idea...but kobe plays horrible D.
Against okc he consistently let russel go by and tried to reach around his back. Kobe also consistently lets his man by him or just straight up loses him

Westbrook goes by everyone! LOL
True, but doesn't negate the fact that Kobe plays horrible D.
especially trying to reach around to poke the ball out?....that's always lazy D where I come from....
move ya feet and stay in front of ya man......

wish I could get all the LA pack, but doubt it, must be selective.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i say call them "sunny d's" cause kobe plays great defense

I like the idea...but kobe plays horrible D.
Against okc he consistently let russel go by and tried to reach around his back. Kobe also consistently lets his man by him or just straight up loses him

Westbrook goes by everyone! LOL
True, but doesn't negate the fact that Kobe plays horrible D.
especially trying to reach around to poke the ball out?....that's always lazy D where I come from....
move ya feet and stay in front of ya man......

wish I could get all the LA pack, but doubt it, must be selective.

His knee has been surgically repaired 3 times. You can see how much worse his knee is now because in the playoffs he shut Westbrook down that one game. 

Who are you to be telling KB what kind of defense to play anyways 
laugh.gif

All I know is Kobe is an 8 time 1st Team All-Defender (1 behind Jordan) so his D is fine. He roams and that role is a part of the defensive scheme the lakers run, otherwise Phil wouldn't let him do it. Kobe dominates on both sides of the court and thats why I buy his shoes
tongue.gif

you guys are uber-sensitive about the D comment, huh?

Maybe since I'm not a multi-millionaire, I don't have the right to criticize someone's D.....
I didn't know the prerequisites to criticize a player's game....sorry for having an opinion that's not blinded by the fact that Kobe is my favorite player....and his shoes are the best performance gear for your feet on the market.

I still think Kobe's D is bad, even if "phil approves of his scheme"....
but to say Kobe dominates on "both sides of the court" to me, is a stretch....
the dude is lackadaisical on D most of the game.....  

however, the 8 time All Defensive 1st Team...how you gonna argue the merits???
grin.gif

7c416f688b87d7df3f7f9810dc23f4ea903fd013_r.jpg

Sorry if this a repost...but looks like the 3D's will be coming with glasses. Either way I'm coppin...

Originally Posted by Holiday

Sorry if this a repost...but looks like the 3D's will be coming with glasses. Either way I'm coppin...
No thank you.  I like the Orange County version because they are different and not entirely over the top, but this?  Come on now.  I get how the South Beach Lebrons incorporated an "old school" Miami theme and although it was kinda loud and gimmicky I can appreciate it, but this concept is just trying too hard for me.  I loved last years Dark Knight and Chaos color combos because they were unique without being ridiculous, but these are getting into ridiculous territory for me.  Maybe its my age, 35, and maybe I am getting too "old" for this kind of thing, but I think part of what makes shoes appealing is when they are unique, attractive, and functional, without trying to be over the top and attention grabbing.  I like the idea of incorporating non basketball characters and themes, but to me these scream childish and immature.  Feel more than free to disagree.  My money will be saved for Lower Merion Aces and or Chinas if we are so fortunate.

The kids on ISS probably would rock this . Shoes look
sick.gif
and give me a headache . Ez pass

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No thank you.  I like the Orange County version because they are different and not entirely over the top, but this?  Come on now.  I get how the South Beach Lebrons incorporated an "old school" Miami theme and although it was kinda loud and gimmicky I can appreciate it, but this concept is just trying too hard for me.  I loved last years Dark Knight and Chaos color combos because they were unique without being ridiculous, but these are getting into ridiculous territory for me.  Maybe its my age, 35, and maybe I am getting too "old" for this kind of thing, but I think part of what makes shoes appealing is when they are unique, attractive, and functional, without trying to be over the top and attention grabbing.  I like the idea of incorporating non basketball characters and themes, but to me these scream childish and immature.  Feel more than free to disagree.  My money will be saved for Lower Merion Aces and or Chinas if we are so fortunate.
I somewhat agree, but it's a "Look at Me" generation with self-absorbed egomaniacs like Lebron, T.O., OchoCinco (name alone defends my argument) leading them on.  And it's way more than just Sport athletes.  Then you have Wale, Kanye, Drake, Kid Cudi, and countless other musical artists (a stretch of a name, btw) that are influencing the young people to wear their clothes different.  Face it, it's a different time, and Nike has latched on.  JB is following as well with their SB CMFT 11s.  For me, the "JayZ" times of old has withered away when SUBSTANCE meant something.  It's all about bright shoes, skinny jeans, and watered-down club songs that mean nothing. 
tired.gif
  I mean, why do you think more people than ever act a fool with ZERO common sense and put themselves on YouTube and Break.com?!?  Why do we see so many reality shows?  Why do we see so many reality show CONTESTANTS?  It's because everyone wants to be noticed.  EVERYONE!!! (but a select few, of course).  Even Sarah Palin is the same, and I can't stand her
mad.gif
.... it is just the way it is now.  Lastly, look at all the baby names.  No more Bob, Sarah, Joe, Mark, Luke, John, Elizabeth .... it's all crazy-like 
eyes.gif
  Personally, I think this world is getting a little damn ridiculous.
indifferent.gif

I don't even watch reality tv that much anymore, it's so bad (except only 3 intelligent shows), and I really loved it in the beginning of its days.  Thanks Jersey HORE (add a W). 
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom