OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by c4

^bro, if they're dropping they will be mine. I don't even know why I like them so much.... not my favorite colors, big ol rice on the heel. Already told the homeowner I'm working for that
I have an "obligation" on Tuesday so I won't be able to work.

im right with you. i requested the day off. i do not want to deal with that online stuff. i just wanna drive up to HOH and walk out peacefully.
something about the Rices.... its just so.... damn beautiful. metallic looking scales, slime/electric green... i'm sucked in. only thing is that RICE logo but ehh. ill see what i can do with that.
i agree with you guys, the rice are beautiful.  the only thing i don't like is that rice logo.  at least it's hidden on the inside and on the back of the shoe.  for me, pants will cover it.
happy.gif

Here some kobes coming up 
[table][tr][td]
01/25/11
[/td][td]
Zoom Kobe VI
[/td][td]
Moss Green/Green Apple-Black
[/td][td]
$150
[/td][td]
446442-301
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
01/25/11
[/td][td]
Zoom Kobe VI
[/td][td]
Dark Grey/Metallic Silver-Glass Blue
[/td][td]
$130
[/td][td]
429659-005
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
02/05/11
[/td][td]
Zoom Kobe VI
[/td][td]
Black/White Varsity Red
[/td][td]
$130
[/td][td]
429659-001
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
03/05/11
[/td][td]
Zoom Kobe VI
[/td][td]
Varsity Royal/White-Black
[/td][td]
$130
[/td][td]
429659-400
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Glass blues growing on me.

"someone give this guy some antibotics to kill the bacteria that's growing on him!!!"  

sorry bro, i tried to save you.

those things are pretty hideous

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by c4

^bro, if they're dropping they will be mine. I don't even know why I like them so much.... not my favorite colors, big ol rice on the heel. Already told the homeowner I'm working for that
I have an "obligation" on Tuesday so I won't be able to work.

im right with you. i requested the day off. i do not want to deal with that online stuff. i just wanna drive up to HOH and walk out peacefully.
something about the Rices.... its just so.... damn beautiful. metallic looking scales, slime/electric green... i'm sucked in. only thing is that RICE logo but ehh. ill see what i can do with that.
THIS.  I think it is the metallic that really seals the deal for me 
pimp.gif

Hopefully these won't be too difficult to buy, I got lucky with the grinches and these are limit 5 (correct?) so it won't be too bad I hope

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by al3x89

i think the glass blues are the ugliest shoes in kobe's line. you got yellow, grey, blue and orange. 1 colour too much IMO.
Good! more for me!
you can take all the GR. i'm doing ID's only because +*%*! too expensive here in Canada. although, if i do order i'll order from shoetrends/deadstockshoes. that's if something really really really appeals to me. so far nothin. 

Originally Posted by shaqrules

"someone give this guy some antibotics to kill the bacteria that's growing on him!!!"  

lol wut?
laugh.gif

dont say sorry, i didnt ask you to save me from anything
eyes.gif

only thing you should apologize for is actually thinking I would care what you think hahahaha.

Originally Posted by TREDEEZEE

Whut up Fellow KB VI FANS,

Just wanted to share an Illustration I did of Kobe and his new sig shoe. I know this isn't the SNEAKER ART forums (mods be kind), so if you want to see more pics & get more info, head over to my post in the SNEAKER ART FORUM.

KOBE VI - THE GRINCHS

I created a print to match every HOT colorway that drops this season. The first up, his Christmas debut kicks. (TEASER PIC BELOW)

PEACE!
TT

Hey Tredeezee, awesome work on the Grinches Art work. I thought the art style looked familiar till I realized who you were and how I had Googled your name to see who designed and did the artwork for the Wild Grinders toys. Great work one again and please post more Kobe art work.

agreed.
hahaha

maybe the detailing is nice in person on those shoes...

but the color matching just too... 
alien.gif

lol wut?
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

only thing you should apologize for is actually thinking I would care what you think hahahaha.
i could give 2 %%$% what you care about.  i posted my opinion about the crap that's "growing on you."

Dam, I now I'm new an all, but people sure do get offend for some reason for others liking kicks that the masses don't. I just don't get it. All the reason why now I REALLY want to cop both the GB and 3D's. I'll flush my cash down the toilet if I want, it's my money...lol

lol wut?
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

i could give 2 %%$% what you care about.  i posted my opinion about the crap that's "growing on you."

lol is it that time of the month for you son? why you getting all irritated over me showing interest in a CW? last time I checked it was perfectly legal to do that. I mean I get it, you hate the cw... but its not like anybody is forcing you to wear the damn thing?
laugh.gif
lol @ you getting heated over CW you dont like hahahaha.

I want a pair just to feel what the insole feels like. Thing looks padded like a mofo
pimp.gif

China release date yet?

lol is it that time of the month for you son? why you getting all irritated over me showing interest in a CW? last time I checked it was perfectly legal to do that. I mean I get it, you hate the cw... but its not like anybody is forcing you to wear the damn thing?
laugh.gif
lol @ you getting heated over CW you dont like hahahaha. 

is it my time of the month?  not quite yet.  how do you figure i'm heated?  i did what you did...posted what i thought about these pos like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom