OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Originally Posted by sickassdog

Currently 11th in line at niketown chicago! Isn't as cold as it was weds for the 3ds, but that's not saying much.

How many people in line total at NTC now?

About 21. Just heard that the people in the front of the line have ben here since 9.. Last night.
DAMN.....guess I'm outta luck then.  I can't get out of work till 1pm.  Hope you got your pair!  NDC for me tonight I guess!

Just got back from Nt chi. Got my 12! There were only like 18 pairs...Much better in person!! Next are china's to keep and rice to pay for my china's!

Originally Posted by al3x89

the OC's are nice but i thinkt he healcup and sole ruin it.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot  Not on my feet.  They look guit.
180318_1417064725456_1797753095_798925_4227946_n.jpg

^^^^ maybe it's supposed to be the ocean...

Nike can keep all these gimmacky releases....I have the grinch, del sol and concords....Im good for now...

The Chinas will be copped, then maybe another Laker CW then onto a holding pattern for the VIIs...in the meantime, I am enjoying scooping up all of the Vs and IVs that I missed now that the VIs have the spotlight.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Just got back from Nt chi. Got my 12! There were only like 18 pairs...Much better in person!! Next are china's to keep and rice to pay for my china's!

Congrats!  I needed a size 12...Guess they're all sold out now.

I'm sure you all know, but heads up for those who don't. NDC will have their shipment in and start online sales at 9pm EST. Good luck to those who wants them!

I just like Orange. I agree I could have lived without the Dirty Ocean Blue... but its Orange.

So here's my story:

Got to NT Chicago around 8:30am, they open at 10.

I got in line and was actually 13th. The line was much longer than it was for the 3-D's on Wednesday.
There were at least 20 people in total.

They opened the doors at 9:55, and it seemed like they a lot less pairs than they did of the 3-D's as well.

As it turns out, apparently no size 11's were in the shipment they received. The guy behind me was an 11, and was pretty upset.
NT did however allow people to buy a different size and when (if) the size 11's come in, they had first dibs on trading them in.

I'm a size 10. I was three away from the cashier, and they still had a 10, and two 10.5's.
In front of me were two guys and one of their girlfriends.
The guy in front of me told me he was buying the 10.5, and that I was "lucky", because the guy in front of him was getting a 10.5 as well.

Turns out the girlfriend decided to also pick up a 10.5, leaving the guy in front of me out of luck.
He bought the 10, and was trying to avoid eye contact with me as he was paying.

I'm not mad, that's just how it goes I guess.

So I got the 9.5, hoping it would fit, and no.

Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs! They are definitely nice in person.

The Blk/Red and OCs are the dopest ASG kicks From the pack IMO. The 3Ds are dope too loved that gimmick. The E.L.As are dope to me(personally)

So here's my story:

Got to NT Chicago around 8:30am, they open at 10.

I got in line and was actually 13th. The line was much longer than it was for the 3-D's on Wednesday.
There were at least 20 people in total.

They opened the doors at 9:55, and it seemed like they a lot less pairs than they did of the 3-D's as well.

As it turns out, apparently no size 11's were in the shipment they received. The guy behind me was an 11, and was pretty upset.
NT did however allow people to buy a different size and when (if) the size 11's come in, they had first dibs on trading them in.

I'm a size 10. I was three away from the cashier, and they still had a 10, and two 10.5's.
In front of me were two guys and one of their girlfriends.
The guy in front of me told me he was buying the 10.5, and that I was "lucky", because the guy in front of him was getting a 10.5 as well.

Turns out the girlfriend decided to also pick up a 10.5, leaving the guy in front of me out of luck.
He bought the 10, and was trying to avoid eye contact with me as he was paying.

I'm not mad, that's just how it goes I guess.

So I got the 9.5, hoping it would fit, and no.

Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs! They are definitely nice in person.
Damn that sucks man, why make these so limited? makes no sense when there is obviously a bigger demand for it. Not asking for a GR cause it would hit outlets, but cmon now...this is garbage. And i didn't even want these, but I already know the China's are gonna be a pain to get.

How do you guys think the Kobe VIs would hold up outdoors on an asphalt court?

I'm wondering how long the honeycomb pattern would last.

It's all about supply & demand... It sucks but that's how they keep people buying shoes. You miss out on one, so your determined to get the next... Limited for a reason, NIKE is smart, we know it but we'll still keep buying shoes, cuz who wants cold feet?! Lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

The Blk/Red and OCs are the dopest ASG kicks From the pack IMO. The 3Ds are dope too loved that gimmick. The E.L.As are dope to me(personally)
agreed, but those 3ds are like Medusa -- you can't stare directly at them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom