OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

You should be mad unless the girlfriend wears a 10.5 Clearly she got it to make a few bucks.

True, but being mad won't change anything, haha. It's cool.

so 6 pm pst, that means i have one hour to get to a bank, made a deposit for a friend of mine, then get to the house, and try to order them....g.r.e.a.t. time will not be my friend tonight, better not make me stay late again at work!

I only have the Del Sols, I'll be happy just to have those. You can wear anything with them. I don't need all those fancy colors or gimmicks. I guess I'm an old fashioned kind of guy.
grin.gif
At the end of the day all the VIs perform and fit the same way.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I would have to agree thapointguy, del sols are the nicest cw.

Allstars do look real good tho
pimp.gif

Thanks. I guess you got your grinches since I don't see it on your sig?

I only have the Del Sols, I'll be happy just to have those. You can wear anything with them. I don't need all those fancy colors or gimmicks. I guess I'm an old fashioned kind of guy.
grin.gif
The Del Sol's are so clean and probably the best cw released. It is so underrated but if it was limited EVERYONE would be complaining over how they missed out, $300+ prices on fleabay, etc..etc...

sunsets looking sick.
Dang missed out yesterday, and won't be able to get them tonight from ndc.
oh well, many more colorways to come

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

grin.gif
The Del Sol's are so clean and probably the best cw released. It is so underrated but if it was limited EVERYONE would be complaining over how they missed out, $300+ prices on fleabay, etc..etc...

Very true about the Del Sols. They might have been one of the most sought after Kobe's of all time if limited. They're still selling out fast as it is. I remember 2 years ago when Kobe dropped 61 on the Knicks at the Garden in the Del Sol IV's. One of my favorite shoes of all time!

5436270089_d971e79eac_o.jpg

Blah, no they're not VI's but the Kobe Foam AF1's.  A nice gift to receive after missing out on two crucial VI's this week. 

Curious to see how the OC looks on size 14 and up wearing skinny jeans
laugh.gif
It's gonna look like something a clown would wear with the yellow toe cap being there. #imaginationgonewild

FedEx just dropped off the Concords I ordered from Deadstock shoes. Damn they are nice! This makes 5 pairs of VIs already and I'll be trying to get my hands on the OCs tonight. This has gotten outta control, and I told myself I was gonna tap the brakes after I went wild with the Vs...

Won't be online to cop the OC, gonna go watch the new Justin Bieber movie. Bieber fever > Kobe fever

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
jk I'll be at work

the bred GR's are nice in person. i was impressed when i first saw them. the scales have a glassy shine to them. 

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Question

do you guys play ball in all your VIs or just wear for fun??

I always get one pair to ball in for sure, most of the time the colorway that I don't mind tearing up on the court.  
But mostly, to casually wear. 

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I just spoke to a Nike customer service rep and I was told the Kobes are releasing at 3 pt.
3 Pacific Time?  the twitter says 9 est...
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom